young love ( a niam lovestory)

Hello I'm Liam James Payne. I'm 1/5 of the biggest boyband of this century - One Direction. This is about my love for a member of the band - Niall James Horan. Will I tell him about my feelings or keep it locked inside?

Chapter 1: accidents: part 1:

Liam's P.O.V:

I was awakened this morning to a very bright flash. I tried to open my eyes only to close them after due to another right flash. Harry had been taken pictures of me for Tweeter. I grabbed Harry and his phone I placed Haz on my shoulder and the phone on my bed before running downstairs to the kitchen where Zayn and Lou were eating leftover pancakes from yesterday. "Morning lads let this be a lesson to you" I stated walking outside to the pool. Haz was still on my back screaming "Put me down Liam. I'm sorry"

"Alright I'll put ya down" I said and threw him in the pool. I laughed at him along with Lou and Zayn and walked into see a very tired and angry looking Niall standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes with his hands. "What's goin-" he started before being cut off when Harry walked in soaked to the bone. I swear I saw Lou bite his lip when Harry came in through the doors. I have to chat to Lou alone soon, I thought. Harry walked over to the cutlery drawer and took out a spoon.

"Now Liam your -" he started before being cut off by Niall saying "Harry Styles put that bloody spoon down and get changed. Now" Harry scoffed and shoke his head "No Nial wait-" He started befroe Niall yelled "NOW! EVERYONE!" With that everyone went to get changed. I remember getting half way up the stairs and tripping on something. Then everything went black.

Chapter 1: Part 1:

Niall's P.O.V:

I watched the lads leave to get changed before I went to raid the fridge when I heard something fall down the stairs. "Lou what did you, OH CRAP LIAM!" I yelled running to my best friend. "Guys!" I yelled "GUYS! Call Liam's family and Zayn." Louis and Harry appeared at the top of the stairs and frantically started to call Liam's family on their phones. After they hung up they met me and Liam in the car. Harry drove while Lou tried to calm me down while I tried bring Liam round. After 15 minutes we finally made it to the hospital where we met Zayn. Liam was taken for tests and x-rays.

~~~~~~~~~~1 hour 45 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall," I looked up to see Ruth and Nichola run over to me and envelope me in a bone crushing hug. "How is he? Where is he?" Ruth asked me with a blotchy, red, tear stained face. "The doctor took him 1 hour 45 minutes ago. I don't know how is he is but he is in a coma." I said with a shaky breath, trying not to cry. "This is all my fault Jesus. I shouldn't have yelled at them." I said sitting down put my head in my hands. "Don't you dare blame yourself for this. Liam wasn't looking where he was going." Karen ,Liam's mum, said. About 5 to 10 minutes passed and the doctor came out of the room where Liam was staying. "Mr Payne would like to see you all now" he said walking over to us all. Everyone rushed into room to check on Liam. I sat in the hall on my own trying to think of what might of happened if I didn't yell at everyone"Niall are you alright mate?" Haz asked me snapping me out of my train of thought. I nodded telling him I was fine. "Well Liam wants to speak to you in private." "Me? Ok thanks for telling me Haz" I said. He nodded and headed to the rest of the guys who were standing by the door. I got up and walked into the room where Liam was waiting for and sat down on the seat next to the bed.

Liams P.O.V:

A handsome blond haired, blue eyed boy walked through the door to my ward. God how he looked so hot walking in. "Hi. How are ya feeling now?", he asked in that thick, sweet Irish accent that I love so much. "I'm fine" I replied trying to keep my voice normal and act like nothing happened. "I'm so sorry, if I didn't yell at you all you wouldn't have been in here now. It's my fault and I feel so horrible knowing- " he started but i cut him off. "Niall shut up. I'm perfectly fine and you know that" I said and I swear there was a tear in Niall's eye as he bent down to give me a bone crushing hug. He mouthed a 'sorry' when I yelled out in pain due to the large bruise on my arm. "What happened me anyway?" I asked curiously. He chuckled. God I love his laugh and I love him but I couldn't tell him that. What would he say? He'd hate me. "Well.. I yelled at all of you to get changed and you fell down the stairs and then Lou, Haz and I took you to the hospital after we called Zayn and your family. Then when you got here you had some x-rays to make sure you didn't break anything. But you only have some bumps and bruises nothing serious" he said sounding releaved. I started to feel really tired and Niall said bye and headed off home while I went to sleep dreaming of the two of us if we started dating like I always do.