4

After lunch I make my way to the vending machine putting the money into the slip, pushing B57 waiting for my cheetos to come out. They didn't, I look around making sure no one is going to witness this.

I kick it and I kick it hard. Nothing. Great so I hit it again and again, until I realize that a boy with blond hair is watching me "shit" I whisper "I understand the school system can be hard but sweet heart you just have to push through for another year" he says smirking and leaning against a wall opposite of me "thanks for the advise total stranger, but I just want my Cheetos" I say hitting it once more realizing it wasn't happening and sitting down on a near by bench "well technically we're not all strangers" the total stranger sits "oh really, well last time I checked, I well didn't know you" I say resting my chin on my hands looking at him "well I know you Amanda Dyer, you may not know me but I know you" he says reaching into his backpack "here think of it as a 'hey I knew you now you know me too' present" handing me a bag of Cheetos.

I like him "you're welcome Mandy" I nod and leave him sitting there, I can feel his eyes on my back. I quickly turn around catching him starring causing him to smirk again, I don't even know his name and I'm already done with that smirk of his "what's your name?" I say "Luke Hemmings"

I smile leaving him with his smirk.

End of the day and I see Ethan run up to me "hey why did you ditch me at lunch huh?" He says pushing my shoulder "sorry I couldn't find you" I say not looking at him "well I heard you made some new friends today?" He says smirking. I roll my eyes "yeah"

"Well I'm glad you actually know how to be social" he says sliding into the car.

Walking up to the big brown house and I open the front door seeing my little brother George playing COD hearing cursing and grunts, "mum I'll be up stairs doing my homework" I yell.

Of course a girl like me isn't really going to be doing homework, I grab my laptop from under my bed and go on tumblr while making a new tab and playing my favourite playlist on 8 tracks.

Three hours later and I hear a knock at the door, deciding to ignore it I continue looking at shirtless pictures of one direction. "MANDY ITS FOR YOU" I hear someone yell "coming" I say taking the duvet off my body and jumping out of bed. Walking down the stairs to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Good evening Princess"

Hey so wow it's been awhile like a year at least no no more... well I've grown up quite a big but I still do want to continue this story, I hope someone is actually interested with this little story and hopefully I will be updating much more :---)