5

"Good evening princess" the mysterious Luke Hemmings says smiling wearing a white t-shirt and some black ripped very skinny jeans. "Why are you at my house?" I say lightly pushing his shoulder and stepping outside closing the door behind me, "well I just couldn't get you out of my head Amanda" he says smirking "okay let me rephrase that how do you know where my house is?" I say whisper yelling "I have connections" he says walking down my drive way path to what I'm guessing is to be his black Chevy Impala (very nice car might I add) "well" he says opening the passenger side door.

"You can't be serious" I say raising an eyebrow "look kid I barley know you and you already want to take me on a drive" he smiles, one of the first real smiles I've seen him do "well I have your mothers blessing if that helps in anyway" he says with a hint of hope in his voice, "but why?" He lets go of the car door and walks around to the driver seat "my mum wants me to have more friends" he says with a slam of the door I sign and get into the car.

Not even half way down my street Luke pulls out a cigarette "w-what are you doing" I say looking at the extremely attractive boy sitting beside me "smoking. Ever heard of it?" He says with a chuckle "yes but we are far enough into studies to show that it's really bad for you Luke" I say looking at him waiting for a rational explanation "you said it yourself Amanda Dyer, you barley know me, why be worried about me" he says rolling down the windows.

"Luke I don't think this was a very good idea" he looks at me with an confused expression "I mean this whole 'coming to my house looking fricken great and taking me on a car ride to win me over" Luke stops at a red light "who says I'm trying to win you over?" He says with a laugh throwing the cigarette out the window, then what the hell is he doing? "Luke why are you doing this" I say looking out the window "because you're new to this country and I'm an attractive guy and I don't see why you wouldn't want to fuck me like every other girl in the school" he says driving with only one hand on the wheel smiling at nothing. I cringe "so this is what it's all about getting into my pants" I say looking at him "well yes I wouldn't be trying to 'win you over' because that would involve emotions towards you and I barley even know you" he says turning to smirk at me "Luke please take me home" I say sighing "okay fine sweet heart I'm sorry, does that make it better" I look at him like he's the biggest idiot. Which so far I'm pretty keen on keeping that tittle for him "no, no it doesn't" he looks out the window and pulls up to my house "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way" he says smiling at me as I get out of the car "no it's fine good night Luke" he sticks his blond fluff as a head out the window "good night Amanda"

So what is happening? I don't even know him.
He's different though. No no shut up Amanda he just wants to get into your pants he said it himself.

I jump onto my bed and laugh to myself

"Enough fuckboys for one night"