2

So I hope you like this and just so you know... Some 5sos will be in here soon!

Eight days? Wow was I out that long. "Amanda look you were hit in the head pretty hard and might not remember what happened that night, it will take a some time"
Okay so I was hit in the head check
I may or never remember what happened to me that night check. What the fuck! " Sorry but-wait my friends!" The nurse looks down disappointment in here face "I'm sorry Amanda you were the only surviver. The other three" she looks at her clipboard and traces her finger along what seems to be the names of my deceased friends "Ella Halls, Sophia Waters and Gabriel Waters" she says again looking at me and giving me a what I think to be a sympathetic pat on the back. "Can I be alone" I ask probably too rude I mean what did this women do to me? But I wasn't in the mood for anyone right now. "Yes of course" I smile and turn over in my hospital bed.

I huff and turn over again feeling a tear slipping down my cheek
Fuck.
Okay Amanda get it together you need to remember and tell your parents what happened and how it was not your idea. But was it? I can't remember.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was back home. "Mom" I say sitting up "Mom!" Again nothing "Mo-" "yes dear I'm sorry I was doing the dishes" she says a dish towel in one hand and a plate in the other "oh sorry but." What was it I wanted to say?
Now I can't even remember that! "Sweet heart," she sits on my bed putting the plate and towel on my desk "you will have trouble remembering things that would have seemed so easy before" I look down playing with my fingers "Mum... What if I never remember?" I say looking up at her "oh darling I'm so so sorry we should have never let you go anywhere I promise you won't go out ever again" "WAIT no what mum that's not what u meant." I sign
"I just I want to remember what happened," I know she is now crying "Mummy don't cry I'm here I'm okay" I say bringing her into a hug "but what about Mrs. And Mr. Halls and the Waters what about them" she says crying harder "mom please you need to calm down don't make me go get dad" I say with a smile. She stops crying and looks at me "why do I have such a great daughter" I laugh probably to hard while she's there looking at me with pleading eyes "ha okay mum"
"Sweetie you have school tomorrow if that is okay?" I sign "yeah it's okay" I say unwrapping my arms from my mum "do you want dinner?" She asks getting up.

"No no I am just really tired"
I say getting under my blankets
"Okay honey sleep well" she smiles, "yeah" I mumble

What is going on? First I find out my friends are dead now, now I have to go to high school?!?