CHAPTER 20

"Ano na naman?!" I asked with raised eyebrows.

Wow, he's revealing his chest. His beloved gold necklace with a round pendant is also hanging.

Come on, salda na'tin.

"Kukunin ang nararapat na premyo." He smiled at me again and he bowed even more.

"Will you leave in front of me or I'll kick your balls?" hamon ko sa kanya at sinenyas pa ang pagitan ng hita.

I was immediately taken aback by what was said and shyly looked away.

"Paano tayo makakabuo kung ganon?" he asked teasingly.

I immediately blushed with embarrassment.

You're really crazy!

"S-so get out in front of me!" still avoid the look that I snorted at him while leaning my two elbows on the bed.

"You don't want me to be barren." he's still annoying me!

"C-can you!" I was really annoyed and yelled at him. I was about to kick him when he pinned my two legs to his leg so I couldn't move.

My hospital gown also rises up on my legs if I try to pull it off.

"What?" he asked still teasingly and bit his lower lip.

You know how to pissed me off, huh!

“Naa-asar na ako!” asar na asar talagang tingin ko sa kanya.

“Talaga ba?”

Alam mo hayuup ka!

He came even closer to me so I lay down on the bed even more. I am very thankful that the curtain on the window is closed so no one can see us in here.

"There's someone!" I immediately shouted at him and pushed him before I came to the sofa to get my folded clothes.

"You can't get out." he grinned at me so I just struggled. I wasn't halfway through walking when I heard him lock the door so I turned to him.

He was already walking behind me so I walked even faster to the bathroom.

"Don't follow!" I threatened him.

"You can't dress yourself." he raised two eyebrows at me.

My stomach still hurts when I bend over. It hurts when I force my two hands up. And how can I remove the hospital gown I'm wearing?

Ano ba ‘yan, tadhana na naman!

“Am I right?” ngisi niya sa'kin.

“Kaya ko.” mabilis na sabi ko sa kanya.

“Really? Oh okay, I won't be the one to get hurt, so go." he threatened me and I saw him smile before turning his back on me and going straight to the sofa to sit before he crossed his arms and crossed his legs looking at me.

He raised an eyebrow at me when he saw that I still didn't move from where I was standing. I rolled my eyes at him before closing the door.

Huh! Bwisit!

I slowly lifted my clothes to take them off but my stomach was really cramping when I stretched.

I sighed before lowering my hand. I took a deep breath before slowly bowing!

“Fuck!” I immediately felt more and more sick to my stomach.

Tangina mong lalaki ka, I hope na napuruhan karin sa pagkakasipa!