EPILOGUE

"Slow move!" ngilangil ko pa.

She just rolled her eyes!

"You too." Garrette's fake cough!

Hahaha, I know that sign, Love!

"Love, I have my own ways hahaha." I winked at her!

The six of us went straight to Shevilla Hotel for lunch!

Garrette's favorite food. She is happy as long as there is food.

"Love, c'mon." yaya ko sa kanya papasok.

"Is it here?" Xi asked.

"Yes!"

I'm happy to see her happy.

I talked to Dad yesterday and he said they will go home next week. I won't tell Garrette because I want to surprise her.

My family already knows about Garrette and me, everything that happened. And they want us to be together again. They don't know what is happening now.

My friends help me with my plan.

I'm nervous nor excited, I don't know. I want nothing else but her. I do everything for her.

“You okay?”

Napabalik ako sa ulirat ng tawagin ako ni Garrette!

"Yes. I'm sorry I was just thinking  something."

"What is it?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing, love. Something just came to my mind." I smile at her.

They have already found a place for us to sit. They each took their food so I called the waiter to open what we were going to cook for our food.

They took for shabu-shabo and sour soup. They took everything like they're gonna ate all!

Garrette and I also got ours, so I prepared on the table.

"Are you sure you can eat all of that?" I heard Ally ask Xi.

"I don't know." he answered with laughter!

I hope you can handle it!

"I hope you can carry it all, Xi. Wag kanang mahiya." Garrette is tough!

Yan, iyan yung paborito ni Garrette. Ang mang-asar!

“Bakit di ikaw gumawa?” pabalang na sagot naman ni Xi!

“Bat ko aagawin kung kulang pa yan sa iyo?” belat naman ni Garrette. Di talaga magpaptalo!

“Stop it.” sita ko sa kanila.

We sit together at the same table and we start to eat. We couldn't really avoid teasing and we ended up laughing because of Xi's greed!

Hindi manlang nahiya kay Ally!

After a week, Garrette and I got along well. We didn't have a fight or anything because I wanted to make it up to her.

"Love?" agaw pansin na tawag ko.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her seriously while we were hanging out on the veranda and watching the illuminated buildings.

She immediately turned to me and came to the wooden chair where I was sitting.

"What is it? Do you have any problem?” she asked me worriedly.

I immediately shook my head. After she sat down next to me, I fixed the strands of her hair that were hitting her face with the force of the wind.

"You know how much I love you, I want you to be mine...again," I began. "Can I come back to you and continue what we started?" I asked modestly.