𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟖.

Chapter Eight:
Deep within the Evergreen Woods

"It's true what they say...the Yoso Family are on a completely different level."

。o°✥✤✣  ✣✤✥°o。

(Name) looked around her, some people in the small café started to stare and whisper, "Calm down Iguro, let's...go somewhere else."

-

"We've been walking through these woods for almost an hour. Please just tell me where we're going."

(Name) silently walked the Snake Pillar to a certain area, hidden deep within the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

As the walk grew longer however, Obanai began to doubt if (Name) was really taking him to somewhere important.

"Relax Iguro, we're already here.."

(Name) stood in front of some thick vines strung from the tall tress surrounding them and urged Obanai to come closer, "This is what I wanted you to see."

(Name) moved the vines and walked a few steps ahead of Obanai and saw Mizu with his katana drawn.

"Obanai Iguro, when I say that the Yoso Family lives in a completely different world, I mean it. We never lie."

Obanai observed, staring at Mizu from a distance, "He is just standing there. You're wasting my time-"

(Name) tugged onto Obanai's haori, slightly forcing him to gaze back at the other Demon Slayer. Obanai groaned, looking back at Mizu with dull eyes.

Mizu took a deep breath, before the clouds turned grey and the sky began to growl.

"It is going to rain, let's go-" Obanai paused his sentence, staring back at the black haired male.

Mizu drew back his sword, squatting before raising his arms. He threw his hands out, halting the rain.

Obanai stared back in shock, it looked like Mizu was able to freeze time. He reached out to touch a drop of water but (Name) held onto his wrist.

"Why stop me?"

"We all have our own opinions about what is the strongest breath of all. Many, if not all, believe it is the Breath of the Sun. Well I beg to differ."

"Oh? And what do you think the strongest breath is?"

(Name) eyed the Snake Pillar then towards his brother, "I do not believe there is such a thing as "the strongest breath" but in the strongest breath user."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Iguro, the strongest Demon Slayer of all time created the Breath of the Sun."

Obanai rolled his eyes, "Tell me something I don't know-"

"What if...he created a different breath?"

"I'm afraid I don't know where you're going with this scenario-"

"Let's say, instead of creating the Breath of the Sun, he created the Breath of Wind or the Breath of Water? Then people would think wind or water is the strongest breath there is."