𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟎.

Chapter Ten:
The Red Moon

"Some of our worst nights..happened under the red moonlight."

。o°✥✤✣  ✣✤✥°o。

Oyakata-sama then turned his attention towards (Name) and slightly bowed, "Welcome. The Hashira Meeting shall commence."

-

(Name) sat there, slouching, not really paying attention to the meeting. Especially when that stupid Wind Pillar decides it's a good idea to talk back and argue with the Master's decisions. Leaving all of the talking to her twin, the girl began to daydream.

Clicking the hilt of her sword, (Name) groaned for the third time, "Are we there yet?"

"Shut your winning, we're within the area."

"I spy with my little eye something...green."

"The trees."

"No."

Mizu turned to give his sister a defying look. They've been wandering around the forest for what seemed like forever. How could he possibly be wrong?

"The grass?"

"Nope."

"The leaves?"

"Nope..It was the caterpillar crawling on your back."

Her brother seemed to freeze in his spot, "You're lying."

There was an evil glint that shined in the girl's eyes as she grabbed onto her brother's shoulders, "Can you feel it Mizu? It's crawling upwards...it's getting closer and closer to your neck- oh my gosh! It's in you're hair!-"

"EW ew ew!!! Get it off me!!"

Mizu started running in circles, flailing his arms in the air. Until a harsh slap was sent to his arm.

"Relax. It's not there anymore."

Mizu groaned, harshly pushing his sister's hand away from his arm and began to calm himself down and continued to walk.

"There was probably nothing there to begin with." (Name) whispered to herself.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing-" The sound of rustling leaves interrupted the twins current conversation, "To your right."

A splash of water was heard and everything to the right of Mizu was wiped out. That was one way of getting the job done.

"Welp. Let's get going- I'm starving-"

"Not so fast." Mizu grabbed his sister's collar to pull her back to his side, "There's a small village near by. We should check it out before we leave."

"Ugh! You are such a goody two-shoes-"

Dragging his sister to shut her up, they made it to the village with (Name) slouching behind her brother.