𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐𝟑.

Chapter Twenty Three:
Upper Moon Six

"This is her world. We..are all just living in it."

。o°✥✤✣  ✣✤✥°o。

Staring at her green and pink irises, you patted her head and thought of your next words carefully, as to not anger her, "Thank you Daki. So have I."

-

In a blink of an eye, Upper Moon Six found herself in the Infinitely Fortress. Standing before her was the Demon King in his female form.

"Daki."

"Lord Muzan!" She immediately got down on her knees, her face paralleled with the floor, bowing to the woman standing before her.

"I'm sure you have devoured many humans since I've last seen you. Right?"

"I have!"

"Then I'm sure you have gotten much stronger. Yes?"

"Y-Yes! Of course!"

"Daki."

She tore her eyes away from the the tatami mat below her and looked up at the woman, "Yes Lord Muzan?"

"I have a very special mission for you." Muzan tilted her head up. The moonlight from the window gave her a sinister gleam with the help of her glowing red eyes, "(Name) Shimadzu will be visiting the Entertainment District soon."

A shimmer danced in Daki's eyes, "R-Really?!"

"But.." Muzan put on an exaggerated expression to show his 'dismay' (when in fact it was anger), that you would not be alone on this journey, "She is coming accompanied."

"What..? By who?"

"A Demon Slayer— even worse, a Hashira."

"A HASHIRA?!" Daki's bloodlust spilled. Realizing what she has done, she quickly composed herself, "..A Hashira...how could Shimadzu-sama even allow them to speak to her??"

"Agreed. Which is why I have chosen you for this particular mission. I trust you would know how to execute it."

Daki crawled to the woman, leaning onto her legs, as if telling the Demon King that she will do anything and everything to get (Name) back. Just for him.

In return she glided her fingers through the demon's hair, humming in satisfaction, "I want you to kill that Hashira. And bring (Name) Shimadzu back to me. No matter what. Understood?"

"I will not disappoint you Lord Muzan."

*****

"We've missed you so much!"

Staring at her green and pink irises, you patted her head and thought of your next words carefully, as to not anger her, "Thank you Daki. So have I."

Daki looked down from the rooftop they were standing on and clenched her hands into fists at the sight of, not one, but multiple Demon Slayers. She tsked to herself, 'Lord Muzan was right..'

"Shimadzu-sama! Please! Come with me! It has been quite a while since I have last seen you. My brother will be thrilled to hear that you are now back-"

"I only came here to visit Daki." You reminded her.

Grabbing ahold of your shoulders, the other demon slightly shook you, "Why?! Just stay with us!"

"Daki please," If you upset her you would either have to deal with a tantrum or a crybaby. Or worse, both, "I will try to stay for as long as I can."

"It is not fair! We have not seen you in ages!! And you expect me to be satisfied for only a few days?!"

"Daki!"

She gasped at the sound of you yelling out her name. Shocked that you could ever so slightly increase the volume of your voice— at her. Her knees hit the tiles of the rooftop, feeling weak at your sudden outburst.

"S-Shimadzu..sama..."

You held the sides of her face, your palms grazing her skin until Daki felt you squeeze her head harder. Gripping it forcefully, you pulled her towards you till you two were making eye contact. She looked up at you with fear as she was face to face with your glowing red eyes.

"We have not seen each other in decades. I thought you would have matured since then..but I guess I was wrong. You have the guts to still act like a brat in front of me. I taught you better than this. This is not the Daki I know...Is it?"

"N-No! I've changed! Trust me Shimadzu-sama!! Please!" She held onto your hands, slowly trying to pry them off of her head that you held onto so tightly, "Please Shimadzu-sama!! It hurts! You're hurting me!"

"You shall prove it to me throughout my stay. Understood?" Your eyes began to glow before standing up, glaring down at her.

"Understood Shimadzu-sama!"

Daki's room was dark. There were hardly any candles lit and any blinds or windows in her expanse were shut tight. You honestly did not like the aura her chamber gave off. Then your mind slowly started to wander off to what Tengen and the others were doing. You trusted they would know what to do, and believe it or not, Zenitsu landed in the same house Daki was working at. Which could only mean that Daki potentially has one of Tengen's wives.

"Oh you look wonderful Shimadzu-sama!" Daki complimented you as she finished applying the makeup on your face.

During the day, you would meet up with Tengen and sometimes go sightseeing for your own pleasure. During the night, Daki (when she didn't have any costumers) would spend all her time with you.

You made sure that she would stay away from Zenitsu.

Until one night..

"Shimadzu-sama! There's someone here who is super excited to see you!"

Daki waved her hands in excitement. Your stoic expression slightly shifted at the sight of him.

"Shimadzu-sama."

"Gyutaro..."

。o°✥✤✣  ✣✤✥°o。

大正の秘密 |𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

> (Name) likes to gaze out windows.

> Daki didn't tell her brother right away that (Name) was visiting. She wanted her attention all to herself for a few days first.