8:38 pm.

WARNING — explicit sexual content ahead!

8:38 pm.

"Jungkook, I don't think this is such a good idea."

After leaving the washroom of the store with your newly dyed hair, and after sending pictures to the unknown number as proof, your next dare came rather quickly. Jungkook's was to skinny dip in any body of water and yours was to sneak into a stranger's home and use their pool. Jungkook had the "perfect" idea and suggested using his friend, Namjoon's, home for both your dares. Namjoon's home is big, almost mansion-like, with huge lot and an enormous backyard, in which lays an inground pool. It doesn't seem to hit you when Jungkook arrives to Namjoon's house, or when Jungkook guides you around the side of the house to the fence of the backyard. It's when he starts opening the fence door that you suddenly stop him.

Jungkook pushes open the door and looks back down at you. "Why not?"

"Oh, I don't know," You roll your eyes. "Maybe because this is considered breaking and entering."

"It's not that bad if you think about it," he says. "Namjoon is my friend but is considered a stranger to you. Namjoon's out of town at the moment but he asked if I could check in on his house every now and then. Granted, I told him I couldn't because I can't even look after a plant without having it die on me, but, long story short, he wouldn't mind if I came over or brought someone else with me."

Your face scrunches up with doubt but Jungkook simply shrugs. He gestures for you to follow after him and you reluctantly do so.

"We'll be out of here in less than half an hour," Jungkook promises. "If that makes you feel any better."

"Not really," You admit.

The boy laughs as he walks straight for the rectangle pool in Namjoon's yard. The clear water ripples lightly under the slight breeze of the night and glistens as it reflects the silvery light of the moon and stars. You're too busy admiring Namjoon's yard and pool to not notice Jungkook as he starts pulling off his shirt. When you look over at him again, he's tossing his shirt to the side and starting with the buckle of his belt and your heart all but stops beating before quickening in pace to the point where the rapid thud is all you can hear in your ears.

Jungkook, for lack of better words, is hot.

His golden tan spreads all over his toned torso and biceps and defined lines of his abs. His arms are both covered in tattoos and there is even one on his chest that you had no idea existed. His jeans hang low on his hips and you have to look away when you notice him kicking off his shoes and socks and then his own pants until he's standing in just his boxers. You must look flustered because, when Jungkook glances over his shoulder at you, he starts chuckling.

"Are you getting naked or what?" he asks.

"What?" You exclaim, instantly rounding on him. "Excuse me?"

His chuckles escalate into booming laughter and he shakes his head. "Your dare. You have to go swimming in the pool with me."

Your gulp thickly, soothing your heart to a lull. You sigh, "Right."

He notices that you hesitate and looks at you curiously, maybe a little expectantly. "Well?"

"Don't look at me while I'm stripping!" You argue.

"I'm going to see you in the pool anyway," he points out.

"Just-" You shake your head. "Just humour me and get in the pool and shut your eyes. Please?"