11:55 pm.

11:55 pm.

You still aren't entirely sure how exactly you were able to outrun the police, and you aren't sure if that simple action will have any other dire consequences, but all your worries are shooed from your mind when you're both stopped at a red light eight minutes ago and you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket, indicating a new text. It was much to your delight to read it said:

We are glad to invite you to the annual start of year party! You can find us at the bar The Hub. The secret password is "banana milk." We hope to see you there!

You cannot contain your excitement and nearly shriek with joy in Jungkook's ear, startling him entirely, before explaining the text. He beams as you relay the text to him and then tells you that The Hub isn't far from where the two of you are and makes it to the bar at record time. The bar, however, isn't at all what you imagined it to be. You weren't so sure what you were expecting when you thought of what this party would look like but The Hub was certainly not it. The bar was dingy and old, with flickering neon lights and burnt out bulbs on it's sign. It's a small building, a tiny hole in the wall, and it is completely empty except for the bartender and two other customers sitting at the very end of the bar counter. It's silent, and you wonder if maybe this whole thing, the invitation and the dares, was just a rouse.

"This is it?" You ask.

Jungkook, however, doesn't reply. You can tell he doesn't want to believe that a whole night's worth of dares and running from the cops ends in a shabby looking bar. His eyes flicker around the room hopefully and settles on the bartender.

"Maybe we can ask him," Jungkook suggests.

"I don't think this is the kind of place that sells banana milk, Jungkook," You say.

"What kind of stupid password is banana milk anyway?" Jungkook mumbles.

The two of you walk toward the counter and stop near the bartender to wait, awkwardly, as he finishes washing and drying a glass. When he's done, he turns to the two of you with a stern look and asks, "What can I do for you?"

"Do you know anything about a party?" Jungkook asks.

The bartender shakes his head. "Party? Don't know of one. Can I get you two anything?"

You purse your lips and shoot Jungkook a look. The boy glances behind at you and grimaces, thinking. You can see the physical confusion on his face with the way his eyebrows scrunch together. He sighs heavily and turns back to the bartender.

"Banana milk?"

The words come out of Jungkook's mouth in the form of a question, as if he isn't too sure himself if it will work. The two of you glance back at the bartender who is suddenly silent. He eyes the two of you and you wonder if he will burst into laughter or kick you both out for even asking a question but then he's smiling, surprising the both of you.

"Right this way," he says.

Still uncertain with what the password does with the bartender, you watch as he gestures for the two of you to come behind the counter. Jungkook is the first to move, following after the bartender and passing the other two customers who smile up at you. His hand reaches out for yours and he grips it reassuringly as he guides you behind the counter. The whole situation seems oddly like a scene out of a horror movie and your mind begins to panic at the thought of this being a whole set up to be either mugged or murdered. You cling into Jungkook tightly as he follows the bartender into the backroom of the bar. He doesn't stop walking until he's reached the storage room and pushes it open. Inside, past the shelves full of other various items and bottles, is another door that the bartender holds open.

"Have fun," he says, and then he's gone, disappearing back to the front of the bar and leaving the two of you alone.

You glance through the door that he opens to find a flight of stairs that lead down to a third door. Jungkook begins walking down them with no qualms and, though you chase after him, you grumble angrily the whole way down.

"We're going to die," You say. "We are going to die. Doesn't this seem a little bit strange to you?"

"We'll be fine," Jungkook says. "Just take a deep breath."

"Fine," You mumble. "But if we walk through that door and see that bartender doing some Sweeney Todd baking and turning these party attendees into pies, I have full obligatory rights to say I told you so."

"Well, Sweeney Todd is a barber," Jungkook points out. "Not a bartender. Also, he's not real. So-"

"You get what I'm saying," You sigh.

Jungkook smirks just before the two of you reach the last step and, thus, the door. Jungkook takes a deep breath and looks up at you before reaching forward, grasping the doorknob, and turning it to push it open.