05

carnival week, sophomore year.

"geonu, make sure that the banner is attached tightly to the backdrop okay?"

jake brushed his hand through his hair before going checking the booth again. he's already pissed off by the amount of paper works he need to send to their dean, and now this stupid carnival event just added to his pile of unending stress.

"jake please, stop staring at me with those eyes. i'm getting scared," geonu whined as he got down the ladder.

he chuckled. "sorry, i'm just tired. have you seen the others?" he checked his wrist watch. it's already 8 am.

"sunoo is still inside the lab, probably finishing his display board. daniel's not here yet, and jungwon's with jay. hanbin hyung-oh there he is," he pointed at their senior who's carrying a large box, walking towards them.

hanbin huffed as he put it down. "here's the prizes. goodness, how is it so heavy?" he grabbed a plastic chair and sat down.

"ah by the way," hanbin motioned jake to come closer. "i bought some designs last time, and it's on the dance room. can you guys pick it up?"

"dance room? sure hyung, we'll get it." geonu beamed happily, knowing that he'll see his new found crush there.

on the contrary, jake didn't want to go there. i really don't like seeing him. he wants to say no, but he didn't have a choice.

+++++++++

aussie boy @jakey tweeted.

"if he doesn't like me, i don't care. i'll make it happen. who can resist me anyway?" - lee geonu, 2020

p.s. to his new crush, can i just advise you to pls save yourself from this headache 😔

 to his new crush, can i just advise you to pls save yourself from this headache 😔

937 likes | 25 retweets

replies:

@sunooshi i miss the old me secs ago, when i still didn't see this tweet
@wonnie wdym who can resist you lmao literally everyone you like resisted you ????
↪@geonuyah why must u hurt me this way huh
@dongkyu another advice: when you're outside and you see this face, don't make eye contact and just run away. he has rabies
↪@geonuyah i will not hesitate to poison you next time 🥰
@hanbinjjang ok but can i just ask where tf does geonu get this guts from
↪@jakey prolly walmart hyung

+++++++++++

jake and geonu finally arrived on the dance room. kei saw them first, so he waved at them.

"hello! you guys are here to get the designs right? it's inside the office." kei smiled and motioned them to enter the room.

jake roamed his eyes. okay, i don't see him here. good.