21

geonu rolled his eyes when he saw heeseung following him as he walked outside of the library.

"are you following me?"

heeseung looked at him with a blank face. "no."

"then why are you here?" heeseung just shrugged.

this guy really... i would've punched his face if only i didn't like him. "okay, i'll go now. bye."

he took a few steps forward, but stopped when heeseung grabbed his arm. he looked back and glared at the guy.

"i'll help you." geonu raised an eyebrow. what?

"help me what? i don't need help in anything. i'm a very independent person with a strong mindset and i do not allow people to help—"

heeseung cuts him off. "i'll help you study."

hold the fuck up. he wants to help me study? good Lord, did my score affect him that much? he's probably thinking that i'm totally dumb.

he looked away and pretended to think deeply. "no way. i can study on my own."

"you just flunked on your test. that means studying on your own isn't effective."

"okay, but why are you rubbing it on my face?"

"i'm just stating the truth."

"can't you lie for once?"

heeseung grunted and mumbled something inaudible. he lets go of geonu's arm and stares back at him.

"i'll tutor you."

geonu crosses his arms, facing him. "for free?"

heeseung clicked his tongue. "fine."

did he just agree? geonu couldn't help but grin. he didn't have to make an effort in trying to get closer to the guy. the opportunity just came in front of me.

++++++++++

baby g @geonuyah tweeted.

and that is how you pull your crush 😎💅🏻

872 likes |52 retweets

replies:

@dongkyu your crush is being held at gunpoint
↪@geonuyah you're just jealous you couldn't do this to @sunooshi 😜
↪@sunooshi i should've reported your acc sooner
@jakey now what did you do
↪@geonuyah tbh i didn't even do anything
@lee_heeseung think about how you can pull your grades up first
↪@wonnie (2)
↪@hanbinjjang (3)
↪@jakey (4)
↪@dongkyu (1728227!!!!)
↪@geonuyah why are you here again wtf leave my acc alone this is my safe space 😤