loke x reader lemon my sweet lion

(omg I'm dying this is only a thousand words long but I did write this at fourteen lmao I came to kind of editing because I keep reading the 'mart girl' franchise so I gotta fix a lot of my old work but I'm so busy trying to finish the new stuff I'll re write this because I honestly really enjoyed this anime and it's characters 

Yn's Pov.  It was a normal day in the guild when I saw Lucy jumping for joy cause of some mission, she and Natsu gray Erza completed then I saw she had it loke out of his key and my face just flushed red when I looked at him because he looked so hot and I couldn't even help but stare ..... I felt my heart skip a beat and I started to daydream for about a few minutes till Natsu started screaming in my ear -.- saying " YN!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!" I gave him a death glare yelling "WHAT!!!! YOU IDIOT -.-" he turned pale and got scared and said " Gezz... Yn calm down I just was trying to tell ya something" I felt bad and said " sorry Natsu ... what is it you wanted to tell me?" he smirked and said "Well your dream boat is going to be hanging out with us today and Naomi Ezra gray and Lucy think it's a good chance for you confess your little crush today" after he finished saying that my face went bright red, and he started laughing his ass off. (yes my oc Naomi will be appearing a lil more now that you know of her XD Anyway back to the story). Loke unfortunately heard everything Natsu said and came walking towards me I panicked so I ran out of the guild and ran into my house and closed the door I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life then right now I just plopped on my couch and fell fast asleep. 

~time skip brought to you by gray stripping XD~

Loke's Pov.  I knew that Yn liked me I just didn't know how to express it... I knew I could be a player sometimes but Yn's different I get nervous around her she's so beautiful smart strong and confident I love her smile her laugh... everything about her. I just wish I could find her ill kill Natsu later on after I find her even though Lucy's probably taking care of that... *sighs* I just hope she's ok. I had finally decided to check her place and the door wasn't locked so I decided to let myself in... I walked in and saw a sleeping yn looking cute as ever so I walked closer to her and smiled to myself when I saw her move in her sleep I couldn't believe how beautiful she was that's when I couldn't hold back anymore, I smashed my lips on to her's automatic without thinking.

Yn's Pov. I felt a pair of lips on mine that's when my eyes shot open, and I saw my crush ... KISSING ME?!?!? O.O my eyes widened but for some reason, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. he smiled and deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist and licked my bottom lip for entrance but I playfully denied him... he frowned and grabbed my ass and I gasped and he slid his tongue in my mouth and I moaned softly and wrapped my right leg around his waist and I felt something poke my inner thigh and I could tell that was his member I blushed scarlet red when not noticing he was pulling my shirt off and unclasped my bra I covered myself in embarrassment but he pulled my hands away and said "don't hide yourself from me yn your beautiful" I smiled and kissed him again with more love and passion then before and then i took off his shirt and ran my fingers down is chest and abs and deepened the kiss. Loke broke the kiss and left butterfly kisses down my neck chest and finally began to suck on my nipples, I couldn't stop moaning underneath him i melted under his touch, it felt so amazing to have him touch me it was like a dream come true! He left hickeys all over my body and started to take of my pants and my panties and i took off his pants and boxers. and just when things were about to get good Naomi came barging in my house yelling " NO TIME FOR BABY MAKING! NATSU AND GREY AND ERZA ARE FIGHTING! AND EVERYONES RUNNING FOR DEAR LIFE! O.O " i hide myself under the blanket blushing like a mad man and loke looked pissed and said " COULDNT YOU HAVE WAITED 30 MORE MINUTES?!?!" just then giant ice rock went through my roof and Naomi said "does that answer your question jackass?? Yn use you teleport magic and get out of here while i take care of these idiots -.- " (yes I made you a teleport mage XD cool right?) I was shocked at what she said after she just said there was no time for love making but i didn't protest but of course i asked one question and i said " but what about lucy? doesn't she need loke?" Naomi simply replied saying" no but Erza gray and Natsu will need a doctor when I'm done with them -.-" I gulped and used my teleport magic on me and loke and we ended u in a beautiful filed in the forest with flowers everywhere and it looked so pretty. loke was amazed as well but pinned me down on the beautiful Medow grass and kissed me and slid two fingers in me, I arched my back and moaned as he started to go faster, i bucked my hips and felt a knot grow in my stomach but I didn't care. I was about to cum when he pulled his fingers out and i whimpered and said " why did you do that? i was so close!   " i poutedand he said " cause now the real fun begins " he said with a huge smirk and he put my legs over his shoulders and slowly slidded himsellf in me, it hurt like fuck but i slightly felt pure bliss he waited for me to adjust to his size and kissed me thats when i started moving my hips so he knew it was ok to move. He started at a slow pace but i begged him to go faster thats when he showed no mercy with pounding into me sencelessly. I was pnating like a dog and he was groaning like crazy, he was kissing down my neck and said " DAMN YN YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT!" he groaned. And i said "LOKE IM SO CLOSE!" thats when he hit my "speical spot" and i screamed his name over and over cuz he kept hitting that spot over and over again i could tell he was close to and we both yelled each others names in sync LOKE! YN! we both cummed and loke fell ontop of meand we were panting non-stop "I love you so much Yn .. plz be my girlfriend " loke said still panting. " Of course i will my sweet lion and i love you too" i kissed him on the cheek and he smiled at me and hugged me softly and we both fell fast to sleep.

AFTER MATH AND EXTENDED ENDING!. Naomi natsu erza gray and lucy had been spying on you and your lover in the shadows and naomi whispered " hey natsu lucy give you guys any ideas? * she said smirking and lucy said" WHAT!?!? NO ! " she started blushing redder then erzas hair happy was laughing so was erza and gray and natsu said "Maybe but does that give you and that ice werido leon any idea? * he smirked back and naomi and natsu started fighting mean while Yn woke up from all the noise and yelled "YOU FUCKING PERVERTS STOP FIGHT BEFORE I COME OVER THERE! -.-" everyone froze and ran for the hills erza still couldnt stop laughing at the idiots she was stuck with and yn went back to sleep with her sweet lion and the last thing she said was " I love you loke". Years later loke asked sweet yn to marry him and she said yes ad they went on to have 3 kids named leo  rose and mia.

THE END! ~ SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY ENDING BUT IM SLEEPY SO.. LOL