③❤️ Pᴇ🅁ғᴇᴄᴛ!❤️

A Twinkling Stars is the Errand of Her upcoming shining armor in her life!

______________________________________

🅽🅴🆇🆃 🅳🅰🆈 - 7:00 Am.

Nandini wake up Early in the morning as always and do her regular chores from dusting, cleaning to breakfast.. She got ready and left to temple with prasad.

She reached Temple with prasad through Auto.. she reached the Temple and after paying to auto Driver She walked Inside the Temple..

It's her Mother's birthday So She prepared Payasam on this year every year..

It's 4 Years that she lost her Parents but she never forget to make Payasam and offer it to God. From starting she offered bhog to god for her mother's and father's health and well being and now she still continuing her this Ritual and now the difference is she offered for her parent's soul to be always in peace..

" Nandini beta.. Aap Aa gye.. Main aapka hi wait kar rha tha.. Aarti Ka time ho gya hai.. ( Nandini.. You came.. I was waiting for you Only.. it's time of Aarti.. ) ", pandit g said as nandini give payasm made by her to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On Other Side, Durga Reach with her bodyguard - Albert.. Albert open the door of Car for her.. She comes out with Pooja Plate..

And as she Comes out She Hear a melodious Voice.. She was so mesmerized by the Voice.. and her heart was so eager to meet the owner of this melodious voice..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Radhe Krishna Ki Jyoti Alaukik Tino Lok Mein Chhaaye Rahi Hai
Bhakti Vivash Ek Prem Pujaarin Phir Bhi Deep Jalaaye Rahi Hai
Krishna Ko Gokul Se Radhe Ko
Barasaane Se Bulaaye Rahi Hai

Nandini sing as she circled the Pooja plate Infront of Radha Krishna g.. her voice was so soothing that the new people who visit this temple forst was so lost in her voice.. they never heard this kind of voice - Which So Pure and Magical..

Other people also gathered and durga also Comes.. She's so lost in her voice.. Her voice was having a magnet pull.. She tried to see the face of her but unable to , as there are lots of people standing in front of her blocking her view..