47.❤️ Crack in Friendship!❤️

“Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.”

_________________________

-------- NEXT DAY - DELHI - MUKHERJEE TECHNOLOGY - SANJAY's CABIN - LUMCH TIME.

Sanjay is busy with his recent project related work these days so was unable to spend his time with sapna. Sapna was understanding so she would come to his office to feed him his lunch.

He's a tech Genius so he do technology related work whereas his brother did paper work. As technology is main component of their company and being a tech Genius their business is flourishing very well.

Today is meeting after the lunch and his brother will give presentation to the client. Their company is very well known in this city but now they are trying to spread their business to other cities as well.

Sapna is sitting beside him feeding him his lunch whereas he busy himself in his work.

~*~

Akshat gives the presentation related to their recent technology development and the client really like the thinking and the model. So they decided to signed the deal Akshat and Sanjay was happy.

After client left Sanjay hugged his brother, " congratulations Bhai.. we did it.. ", his brother hugged him Back replying with arrogance, " obviously we would have get this deal.. ", Sanjay nodded his head positively as he break the hug.

~*~

---------- MUMBAI - NANDINI'S COLLEGE -  LAST DAY OF PRACTICAL.

Nandini entered in the class of her second practical of the day. It's medical practical and she's right now in lab. In a limited time she has to completely prepare a chemical and after that in another part of the practical she has to check a patient and diagnosis what disease he has and have to give prescription in given time.

Nandini is always a superb student and teacher's favourite as well. She did her practical before time and the teacher was impressed as well.

After giving her practical she stepped out from the lab. And as soon as she comes out she was hugged by Khushi. Nandini hugged her back giggling. She didn't expect her to be waiting here.

Breaking the hug Khushi said, " come.. I wanted to share something with you. ", She dragged her towards canteen. Everyone was there today.

Nandini didn't react seeing them she was normal the way she meet with others. And she's Mono-syllabus with other students. Doesn't interact much with them. And other noticed this too, they were sad but they know they deserve this.

Nandini took seat beside Khushi who's sitting beside ASR.

Ridhima and Avni hugged nandini. Due to those idiots mistake nandini also created distance between them. As she knows wherever these two girls will be those idiots will also present so nandini created an enough distance between them. In these few days nandini only wanted to concentrate on her exams nothing more.

Nandini smiled at them slightly making them sigh.

" Okay guys.. may I have your attention please!!? ", Khushi cleared her throat grabbing the whole group's attention.

" We already have our attention on you stupid. ", Ridhima chipped.

" Exactly.. we are all ears.. ", Avni nodded her head positively.

Khushi looked at everyone and then Arnav. Nandini smiled as she actually have a guess in her heart that why Khushi called everyone here and what she has to say to everyone!