67. ❤️Honeymoon Part Nine - Her Saint Husband!❤️

Dono Ke Dilon Ke Panne

Kore The Siya Ki Bhar Ke

Likhi Humne Naam Wafai

Ek Duje Ke

Haayye...

____________________________________

He collapsed on top of her. The weight of his body comforted her And Calmed Her insanely Sane heart. Neither of them could come down from their heights , hysterical and madly taken by each other..

"I love you.." , he gasped, pulling out and Panting Heavily, trying to catch his breath. She held him sweetly as he laid on top of her, wrapping her arms around him and sheltering him in herself, running her fingers through his hair..

" I Love You Too, Manik.. ", She Kissed on top of his Head.. While Manik Nuzzled his Nose Against Her br#### making her Shudder..

Suddenly, Manik realized something he jerkly looked at her with Cute Pout, seeing him She Frowned and Asked, " What!?".

" It's Your Fault.. ", Manik Complained cutely making her frown grow Deeper.

" What's My Fault!? ", She Asked with cute Frown.

Ignoring Her he took his boxer and Wear it hurriedly And Start Finding His Blazer on The Floor 🤣..

Nandini Pulled comfortor till her Chest And hold it She Leaned back on the Bed Seeing him running here and there finding something..

At last, He Find his Blazer and grin Like a Kid Who got his favorite Toy, He Show his Blazer to nandini Grinning.

He Walked Towards Her taking something out from his Blazer, Nandini Was just gaping at her and Seeing him with Wide Eyes, " For Blazer you Are running Whole Room in Your Boxer! Wow! ", Nandini Teased giggling at herself.

Taking the thing out from his Blazer, He throw it away and then houverd Over Her and her giggle Died seeing him Closer, He Brushed his Lips on Her And Said," I Was Finding This.. ", Showing her a Glass Small Case..

She Looked at it and a beautiful Ring is Twinkling into The Box, Manik Open The Box and Hold her Left Hand, Taking Her hand he gently Slide Ring around Her Ring Finger and then Kissed on Her hand," your hand enhanced this ring's beauty..", nandini Stared him Lovingly with teary Eyes..

Seeing Tears in her Eyes He wiped them and to lighten her mood He Teased, " Your Kiss Divert Me and I forgot about it

Seeing Tears in her Eyes He wiped them and to lighten her mood He Teased, " Your Kiss Divert Me and I forgot about it..", nandini Blushed and Looked Away.

Manik Laughed And took her in his Arms while She Rested Her head on his Chest, "Sleep baby.. "" he mumbled, rubbing her back with his hand and threading his fingers through her hair keeping His Chin on her Head. She nodded, kissing his chest and trailing her fingers down his back soothingly.