28❤️Peach ni*****, just like I thought.❤️

I promise to always be by your side. Or under you. Or on top.

_____________________________________________

WRITTER POV

The second the door closed, Manik was on Nandini in a heartbeat, pinning Her against the wall.

Nandini could feel Manik ever so slightly brushing his tongue over her bottom lip, requesting entrance. But being a naive nandini She Don't Know how to go Ahead.. she denied.

Manik Takes all this Slowly And softly keeping in Mind that it's their first.. It was obviously his first With Her..

Manik moved down to nandini’s neck nuzzling his Nose from her gasping Lips to her Neck..

A small moan slipped out from between her lips as Manik nipped just below her ear lobe, before he made his devious way down to suck a lovebite on Nandini’s Flower Smooth skin..

His slender fingers were gently caressing the curve of Nandini’s hip Sending Shiver Down her Spine , while the other was softly grasping her jaw.

Manik suddenly had the power to turn his Wife’s legs to jelly, leaving her undone with just a few kisses and some very strategic touching. Nandini felt helpless, her eyes shut and her head lolling backwards against the wall in a trance of tongue.

At last, Nandini gave in to Manik’s wordless requests, and as his sweet lips toyed with her, She was finally granted entrance. Nandini struggled to keep her footing as Manik's tongue softly mapped every inch of her mouth.

His hand crept up her spine, pulling her closer. His hand rested on her hip and behind her neck. His lips started to open her. Trembling, She obeyed.

She almost couldn’t breathe as his roving hands swept up her hips.

Her hand ran through his dark hair. She felt a tremor go through her body before he wrapped his arm around her pulling her more closer if possible.

In trance of Their intense yet long Kiss both Started to Move towards Bed and When they Fall Down they didn't even Noticed..

He slid his body on top of her, bracing himself with his elbows so she didn’t get the full brunt of his weight. He kissed her harder, almost aggressively. His mouth opened her.

She wriggled her head back and forth, mapping out his mouth. She was wrapped up in the kiss, and she didn’t want it to stop.

His hands clutched her forearms, preventing her from moving. His arms stopped carrying so much of the weight and he pushed down on top of her crushing her.

He ran his fingers through her hair. She couldn’t breathe, what with her shock and his weight. She pushed off of the Bed's Soft Matters and he slid his body off of her.

In the process, his lips parted with her and both panted heavily.

Manik looked intensily at her, she was Blushing with whatever happened just Now..

Manik crease her Cheek, Said With Husky Voice, " I so Wanted to Take you now because whenever you are infront of me I loose my Mind and only My heart takes Over Me..", nandini looked at him with her Blue orbs which has Become Manik's obsession, " But today I only Want us to just feel Eachother Without Any Barrier and I want to Make our first very special.. That's why I arranged our honeymoon after I completing my this album.. Then only you and me..", hearing him nandini breath Hitched while manik crease her collar Bone giving tingling Sensation to her..