34❤️ Nandini's visit to Dhawans❤️

When life brings you full circle, pay attention. There's a lesson there.

........................

NEXT DAY

Nandini get ready in mid cut kurti with blue jeans.. her long hairs pulled down freely like waterfall.. with a stroke of red vermillion at the centre of her hairline and her simple diamond studded mangalsutra glow around her neck like a star.. she wears matching sandals..  her wedding chudda gives a tingling sound whenever she made any movement..

She looked so pretty that if manik would be here he will not leave her till he kissed her senselessly..

She pouted seeing the bandage 🩹 at the left side of her forehead.. she knows how she hide from Manik that she was again wounded even she warn Albert not to tell him otherwise she will punch him.. and as he was already scared of her Nandini famous punch that he always remember her punch at their first meeting.. he always felt a tingling pain on his jaw in her presence..

She knows if he got to know about it he will leave everything and comes back after cancelling this album.. but she will never let him do that..

She has already wound on her forehead at the same place due to her chachi incident and again she got wound on the same place.. it was perfect reason for her to cover it if manik asked her.. and she's really thankfull to it..

Sighing deeply, she took her bag from the couch and walked out.. she has already have breakfast with others and now after taking blessings from Durga and giving instructions to naira to take care of her and the baby she walked out..

As she walked out Albert was already waiting for her.. he opened the back door for her as soon as he saw her.. Nandini thanked him with her cute smile.. and Albert jogged towards the driver seat and sit on it..

" Take me to see the aunty.. I hope she's fine.. ", Nandini said with concerned filled eyes..

" Yes madam.. "

..............................

As soon as they reached an appartment Nandini felt this society familiar..

" Albert bhaiya.. wasn't this society is the same where cabir Bhai stay!? ", NANDINI asked frowning.

Albert opened the door for her and answered respectively, " you are right madam.. this is the same society.. ", which brings a cute smile on her face..

Nandini comes out and Albert took her to the lift to 7th floor..

" Did you meet her again!? I didn't get time in past few days to meet her.. though it wasn't some serious injury but still she sprain her feet.. in this age any injury is not good for health.. ", Nandini said as she followed Albert who's leading her to that lady's appartment whom she saved few days back and got injury on her forehead at the same place..

" Madam.. I do visit again here to deliver some supplements but guess what her father is also a doctor so it wasn't any hard for her.. ", Albert replied as they stopped in front of an appartment..

Nandini looked at the same plate with ' DHAWAN ' at the right side of the main door just above the door Bell..

Nandini ring the bell with a bouquet in her hand which was arranged by Albert already.. and a bag of fruits in Albert's hands..

After a while an old man opened the door.. he's wearing a loose T-shirt and a cotton capery.. and spectekals on his nose.. though he's old but he has maintained his health perfectly that he still look handsome in this age..