38❤️NANDINI's PAST❤️

The Past In Your Head.
The Future Is in Your Hand!

____________________

" h... How? ", She Gulped trying to control her Tears..

Creasing her Cheeks, " Since The Time you Revealed how your Maternal family Treat you after your Parents Murder and the way Nitin Uncle blame you I Decided to investigate on this Matter..", Manik Said.

Nandini lower her eyes and the tears Flow Down, cupping her Face manik lifted her Face and looked Directly into her Eyes," You are really Strong Jaan.. I know after your parents death you were broken and you lose yourself when your friends blame you for your parent's death and as well as Antara Brother's Suicide..".

Nandini Sobbed Saying, " Mani..... Manik.. Wh.... Why I Always g... Got Blamed!? ", She Clutched his Shirt from his Chest and keep her forehead on her Fisted hand.

Manik Rubbed her back Kissing her head lovingly giving her support to Continue.. He really want her to Empty everything whatever She dig inside her Heart. His heart was pearced with thousands of knifes seeing her like this..

" We Were 4 best friends Manik.. Me, Antara, Harshad Bhai And Rajat Antara's Brother..We did our schooling together and also get admission Together in the College..they were my Life.. I Always hide from them that my father is also one of the top businessman as I only Wanted to Make friends as Nandini not as the Daughter of Ram kapoor.... Everything was going Great When Rajat Said Me that he Loves Someone.. And he said me to not to reveal to Anyone I was firstly reluctant but then agree as he was requesting Continously.. He always took me with him whenever he had to go for Date with his girlfriend.. When I meet firstly that girl.. I got negative Vibes from her.. I also said to Rajat that I'm getting Negative Vibes from her.. But he Denied saying that I'm getting Over possessive for him.. Antara and Harshad thought that We both are dating Eachother..... Then I Decided to Know about his girlfriend I took my dad's Help.. He Ordered his secretary to find out about Her.. And another Side I got buzy preparing for my CAT Entrance Test.. In the Meantime I Noticed Rajat was getting allof from us. He always Spend Time with his girlfriend.. One Day Antara Introduced Me and Harshad with a Girl who was non other than Rajat's girlfriend.. She got Close to Antara very much and creating misunderstanding with us.. One Day dad got the report so he call Me And said to meet him in his study. I Went to Him And I Come to Know that The girl is Bankrupt.. Different banks are behind her to get their Interest which She never Paid and Ran away from the Place Wherever She get Loan.... I got to know that She's The only Using Rajat for her Expenses and dreaming to marry him as He's the Son of an Industrialist.... After That I was so disturbed and worry for Rajat.. As his girlfriend Almost Empty his bank account and the property is on her Name.. Which She very cleverly took Sign from Rajat.. ", Saying Everything Nandini Was Literally Reliving the Memories Of Those Days..

Manik Wipes her Tears And Kissed on her Forehead while She Continue," Next Day - It's The Day When I Comes Back After Giving my last CAT Exam.. I Was really happy as I was very confident that I'll surely crack this Exam.. I Excitedly Entered in My Mom dad's Room and what I Saw Makes My Breath Stuck.. I Couldn't Breath Seeing my Parents lying on the Floor Covered with blood.. And Who Murdered them Was Standing There Nervously and Sweating.. I Ran Towards mom and dad and at that Time the murderer try to Ran.. I try to hold him but Couldn't believe my Own Eyes When Accidently the Murderer Hairs gripped in my hand to stop him but Instead his hair Comes in my hand as it was Wig i Was Shocked and Looked Above only to get Shocked that it Was Girl.. She Was Non - Other Than--------- ", Manik Completed Her Sentence as he saw her getting breathless due to continues crying.

" Navya Naveli.. Girl friend of Rajat.. ", Nandini Nodded her Head with Red Eyes.

" She Ran away with the report which has proof against Her And I was trying to Wake dad and When I saw He's still breathing I pull out the Knife from his stomach and at The Same time Mamu Enters And he misunderstood me.. At that day I was crying only.. I was Broken.. At Night I got Rajat Call - he was asking forgiveness for not trusting me and said he's really Guilty.. I forgive him as it's not his Fault.. And Next Day I got to Know he attempted Suicide and was no More and also all Started blaming me for Whatever happened..... ", Nandini Cried Hardly.