Healing

Edit: This is not a part 2 for
Mr. President AND you're a wizard in this one so let's just bring some little things from Harry Potter into this okay? Nice.

And also,
Smut chapter ;)
___________________________

Klink, klank.
Klink, klank.
Klink, klank was all that could be heard in the cellar in wich you were captured at the moment. Humming a melody and with a smile on your face you continuesly threw a plastic toy cube against the wall and caught it again.

One might wonder why you behaved so completely carefree while being locked up in a cage. The reason was simple. You didn't care. You, as a clever guy and a wizard on top of it have already figured out the situation.

A few weeks ago you landed in the void. You managed to survive on your own for pretty long until you stole from the wrong people. And right after they captured you, they locked you up in their cellar. That has been three days ago.

But, to be honest, you enjoyed this. You knew Alioth wouldn't get you here and that none of these barbarians could kill you because only the weird guy in the green suit with the golden horns has the keys.

Today seemed to be the usual routine. At least that's what you thought until you heard loud muffled voices from above. They were getting closer and after a minute multiple of the barbarians were gathering in front of your cell. You raised an eyebrow in amusement.

„Let me through! Goddammit move!" a voice caught your attention. And now you could see the green suit guy with the horns pushing threw the amount of people. „You! Wizard!" he addressed you. „I require your assistance!" You didn't answer. Instead you studied him.
His left wrist was bandaged and with the right hand he fiddled a key out of his pocket.

„Assistance? What for?" you asked calmly. „Can you heal?" the man asked. „Pardon?" He rolled his eyes and showed his bandaged arm. „Can your ability's regrow limbs?" You smiled. „Depends. If it would be possible, what would I get out of this?" The dark haired man held up the key. „An alternative to this cell. And maybe if you're successful.....freedom."

He was waiting for an answer. You pondered. In fact, it was possible to regrow whole limbs but for that you'd need a Skele Gro potion, and that requires a lot of rare ingredients. The flesh wasn't that hard, but you doubted you would find everything you needed here in the void. But you were always up for a little challenge, and you would get some variety in contrast to this cell.

„I'd need a lot of ingredients, and it won't be an easy and smooth healing but....yes, I can regrow your hand." „Excellent..." the raven haired man said and unlocked the door. „Step aside you morons!" he yelled as you stepped out the door grinning. „Follow me..." „With pleasure..." you smiled and waved the goons good bye.

The man lead you upstairs and into a room with rather noble furniture. There was an old canopy bed with green sheets, two armchairs and two tables. One smaller, round one between the armchairs and one larger in a corner beside the window. The walls were painted a dark forest green.

„...Jesus what does this guy have with green...?" you mumbled to yourself. „Here," the man said and turned to you. He handed you your wand back, „I suppose you need this to do your magic in difference to me. You can stay in this room from now on. Here you will sleep and work on my hand.  So, will you start then?"

„Wow there, it doesn't work like that. I need to make a potion at first. That'll take a few days. Then we can start on regrowing your hand. But first I need the ingredients." „Urgh, of course. Well what do you need then?"

„1 Chinese chomping cabbage, 5 scarab beetles, 3 puffer-fish, a fanged geranium, a red spider and an arm bone." You could see the little hint of despair arise behind the mans eyes even though he didn't wanted it to show. „It should be able to find in the void. I'd bet on it." you said to calm him a bit.