The Night Of 1951

Fluff and Smut Chapter

3 Short notes:
-This story plays before all the movies and Loki is still very young. Between 15 and 17 (so probably close to all of ours age😂).
-This is a AU setting in the year 1951
-I know that I would like never be the dominant part when it comes to Loki but given that I have not found one Lokixmalereader story on wattpatt where the reader top's I decided to be the first to write it then :)
Anyways that was all, enjoy the chapter!

It was short after midnight in Asgard when prince Loki was tossing around in bed. He sat up looking at the star printed heaven through the window. It was pointless. He couldn't sleep. Loki tried his hardest but his mind was to confused to find rest.

It has been going like this for months and yet nothing changed. It all started one day when Thor somehow convinced Loki to join a late night banquet. It was an awful evening and Thor was laying drunk under the table after 20 minutes. Loki was so done with everything that night but all that changed the moment he crashed into a handsome young man, wich caused him to spill his whine all over the forest green tunica.

The man, who didn't seem to know who Loki was, immediately apologized and got some tissues to clean up the robe as best as he could. After that he ran off, getting Loki a new drink and offering it to him with an apologetic smile.

At first Loki just blinked. He was used to people treating him like this because he was a prince, but not someone who didn't know that. Everyone else mostly ignores him. Hesitantly he took the glass and thanked the man. The night got later and later when both started a conversation outside on the balcony. The man had introduced himself as Talbott and they continued to talk for what felt like ages. Loki couldn't remember the last time he felt so comfortable around someone. When daylight came in Talbott had to leave and as he said Loki goodbye he gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

In that moment Lokis heart was beating so hard against his chest, he feared Talbott might hear it. He gave a shy smile, then he waved him Goodbye. And in this early morning Loki layed on his bed, tired yet so confused that he couldn't fall asleep.

Since that night, things like this started to happen on a regular basis. Whenever Loki was on his own he caught himself looking at guys or when he talked to some few he got that weird warm feeling in his chest again.
It confused him so much.

This didn't mean he was gay now right? ‚I can't be gay!' he constantly thought. ‚I am a prince! I will marry a princess and be a king one day. There's no way this can be true!'

But the more sleepless nights went by, the stronger his doubt kicked in. And after the 12ed night without sleep Loki decided he had enough.
He packed some his things, informed a guard and took a horse to get to the Bifröst.

He needed some time off. The guard will tell his parents that he'll be on earth for a while. When he arrived at the end of the bridge Heimdall already knew what the prince desired. „Earth, my prince?" he yet asked. Loki simply nodded and got in position.

As the rainbowlight flashed and Heimdall removed the sword again Loki found himself on a lonely street. It was late night, cold and a the ground was wet from a recent rain. Loki shivered. He tightened his grip on his bags and started walking down the streets.

The last times he was on earth he managed to make some friends so he headed for their appartement. It took him almost an hour until he arrived at the building. He ringend, climbed up the stairs and waited for someone to open the door. The certain someone turned out to be Clint Barton.

„Heeeey, Loki!" he greeted him when he took the cigarette out of his mouth. He was certainly drunk. „It's been so long, come in!" Loki squeezed past through Clint and immediately got hugged by Natasha. Loki dropped his bags so he could hug her back. She was always one of his best friends.