Five

She lied.... She said she will comeback...but no... I will never forgive you Gemma....

--------------------------------------------------

"She leaved me when I was 14.. When I was a crybaby but now I'm tough " I tell him.

We walk back to our dorm together because everyone leaves early.

" So why did your sister left? " Yunhyeong ask me with full enthusiastic.

"Well, my sister wants to be a singer and she said she wants to achieve her goal. And my parents doesn't give her permission so she left. But I don't know where did she goes.. She doesn't even want to tell me. " I explained.

"But....what about you? They don't want their daughter to be a singer but you come here to be a singer? Did you left your parents too?" I just tell about this to him, seems I believe in him.

" Nope. I don't leave them.... They leave me... Hahahhaha. No. They are always busy until they doesn't have time for me. So I told them about my dream and they say yes....I don't know why but maybe they doesn't want to lose her daughter again..."

I stare the road with blank emotion thinking about my parents. Yes, I do love them but.... I want to achieve my goal.

"Yah Summer, we just arrive at your dorm. Goodbye. I meet you tomorrow and wait for the next mission. Goodnight " He kiss me on my cheek and wave his hands. I smile because of his action and reply his waves.

He leave to go back to his dorm and I get in my dorm. When he tell me about his feelings,I get my mouth wide open but then it turns to huge smile on my face.

Yunhyeong is really nice but I told him that I don't ready for relationship and he accept it. He doesn't push me.

And he knows that we can't date seems we are new in this biz shows. Fans gonna get mad if they know we are dating.

----------------------------------------------

My daily routine are the same like everyday. Including weekends. For me. I have to work harder. I never win for the evaluation because I'm not the best . Now I know the reality is hard.

So tomorrow is the last evaluation day and the decision will be coming out in a week. I have to dance in a group and sing with Jennie and Lalice.

The iKON guys helped us a lot and now they are not gonna help us anymore. They have to go for the YG FAMILY CONCERT TOUR in Japan.

So, here I am doing my routine alone since I arrived here early. I'm perspiring profusely because I really work hard on this routine. I'm a fast learner but my dance is not so good. I stop dancing when the door is suddenly open and I see Jennie.

" Summer, you are so early. We should have more people like you in this agency." She smiled.

Jennie is a nice person but I felt sorry for her about the rumour that she bullied other trainners..

" Well, I dance like a stick so I should work harder " We laughed. We continue our training session and the others coming.

When all the girls arrive, Jennie stop me and try to tell us something.

" Okay girls, I have something to tell to you girls and can you sit for awhile?" She smiled broadly.

-------------------------

OHMYGODYESYRSYEYS WE ARE GOING TO JAPAN TO JOIN YG FAMILYTOUR ONG UESSSSSSSS. I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD.

When Jennie told us the news, I litterally screaming because it means I can watch live concert and ofcourse 2ne1 !!!!!!