Ten

It's been a year since I left Korea. When I meet my parents they were shocked. They asked me why and I told them everything. And it was the time when they show that they are concerned.

And it was weird when my parents said that they encourage me to sing. They even offered me to go to art school and I accept it.

And now I become the new artist in Canada just debut about 4 months ago.

And thanks to god my music went well and hit the jackpot.

I miss Korea. I miss the girls. And I miss the boys....

Today is ......

Ikon's debut. Although I left Korea, doesn't mean that I forgot them and yeah I stalk them everyday. I still contact with Bobby and I told him not to tell others or we will never meet again.

I take my phone and open the youtube and search for them.

My Type.

I click and I watched it.

Oh my god. They are different with new hairstyles and become more handsome. I wish that I can be with them during their debut.

Wait, Junhoe in blonde?

His smirk ohmygod.

He seems happy.

I smiled by myself like a cheshire cat thinking how handsome he is.

I miss him.

-

So Ikon just release airplane and rhythm ta. When I hear airplane for the first time... I feel like I am really close with them. Thinking about how I leaved them are little bit same in the MV's but different person.

And they are gonna hold debut concert in huge stadium. Rookie group is holding a concert. Wow.

I'm so gonna be there.

-

Bobby's Pov

" Jhinchaaa?! I mean really???? It is just another lie or.... " I text her after we finished doing recordings at inkigayo.

" Yah Bobby,how can I lie to you. I'm serious. I already bought the ticket! " She replied.

" Ok ok, god don't be mad. Take your ticket's picture. It is easy for me to find you. I gotta go okay.... Saranghaaaaeeeeee ahhahaha " I really like to tease her although I know that she hates guy to say cheesy things to her.

"Yah hyung what are you smiling at? New girlfriendddd?" Donghyuk saw me smiling at myself during texting with her.

"No way. We are forbid to date you know." I told him seriously.

" Bobby has a girlfriend but he doesn't want to tell ussssss!" He screamed at the other members. That kid....

Since Summer left, Junhoe and Yunhyeong seems hurt the most. Junhoe had never been like that before. He don't want to eat. He being rude towards others for the first month after Summer left. I know he is a good kid so we ask him what is his problem and he told us everything.

After that, he become better day by day. Only at Summer he being like that. But Yunhyeong is weird. Did he likes her or what?

" Bobby hyung, faster. We have to go back to rehearsel. Tomorrow remember? Our night? " Chanwoo said.

" Ofcourse I remember Chanuyah " I go to the van and went straight to the YG.

When we arrived there, we went straight for our rehearsal. Yes, being famous and idol is good but it's tired.