One

Please vote after you reading it! Thankyou! :)

-

Nuga mwora haedo noe hana ppuniya

Iroeke noe hannaman

Sujubuen nae mam otteokhae

Don't you remember daedaphajwo

Gue mam sok naega isseo?

Yes I can-

"What is the tittle of the song?" He asked

"Oh ah It is Only you by Kim Tae Woo of G.O.D. It is the OST of my lovely girl." I answered with butterfly in my stomach but I tried to cover my nervous infront of the judges.

"Show me your dance skills please" He ordered.

Oh shit I can't dance. But I show my dance skills anyway and it is terrible. I stop dancing and hanging my head low.

" I-I I can't dance." I grinned. What to do anyway if you gonna be in this situation. They laughed but I don't really care because in my entire life people always laugh at me so I'm used to it.

"Alright. You are good in singing. But your dancing is terrible but you are confident that is why I liked about you. Your pronouncation is good but it should be fix later" Wait does it means that I got accepted?

"Okay we will call you later if you get accepted. Okay thankyou you may go" They smiled.

I bow 90° and thanked them. I grab my bag and walk towards the door. I saw some of the trainees is training in the next room. Maybe it's a dance room because they are dancing.They are amazing and I walk back to my house.

Actually it is not my house. My uncle's house. I was borned in Canada and was raised there by my parents. My father is a half canadian-korean and my mom is a korean. To become an artist I flew back to my parents' hometown Korea and went to an audition in YG Entertainment. And now I just have to wait.

----------

" Ya~~~ wake up! You have to go to school! " My uncle ordered

" No~~ can I skip today. I'm so tired today"

"No you can't.Tired? You just sleep for 9 hours and you just said that you are tired? Oh cmon wake up Summer. I promise you if you go to school today I bring you to Namsan Tower later" He grinned.

" Really??!!! If you don't keep your promise I won't go back here. I will sleep on my friend's house until I die. " And with that I grab my towel and rush taking my shower.

I heard my uncle's laughed. We kinda close with each other seems I always hang with him when I was little. He always called me winter or rain because he likes to tease my name.

Summer. My name is Summer Song. It sounds like a song about summer. My real name is Song Nyung in. But I prefer Summer because easy to call. Since I was borned in Canada my parents gave me english name so that people from there can called me by easier name. I'm 16 and I want to be a singer.

My parents forbade my dreams but with a little help from my uncle and yeah I'm here. I don't even know why.They want me to be a doctor oh cmon playing with organ and hearts and blood is so no for me. I have trauma with blood since I was child. I will faint or sweating or hard to breathe.

----------

School. I hate school. I love to learn but I hate the teachers, the discipline rule or the dress code. I just got back from school and knock my uncle's door house. My aunt open it and greet me. She is nice and wonderful unlike my mother. My mother is fierce.

"Change your clothes and eat up.We gonna go to Namsan Tower after you eat. " She smiled.

My mouth wide open and I'm jumping up and down because I'm over excited. My aunt just laughed.

----------

The view from the Namsan Tower is so beautiful. I can't help it my eyes are wide open. I took some picture and my uncle just called me from the other side because we are leaving. I ran towards him without looking and I just crash into someone.

I looked up. Just a guy. I stand up bow down 90° and said my sorry.