Eleven

The concert ended with climax. Although they have many good songs but Climax will never fade away from their fans heart. When I first heard Climax, I cried.

It is a beautiful song.

I stayed at the backstage waiting for them. When they enter, I congrates them and told them that they did well.

While I was talking with Jinhwan about my life in Canada after I left Korea, someone poke me from behind.

When I turn, I see Yunghyeong.

"I want to meet you. Mind to take a walk with me at this huge stadium?" I look at Jinhwan and he nod. I stand up and follow him.

Walking beside him feel different. Not bad different. Good different.

"So how's your life at Canada?" He asked.

"Great. I've become new artist there although I've got small name there." I awkwardly talking to him.

"About the girl that you saw with me that night....." He chuckled and laugh.

"What is so funny about that huh?" I suddenly become angry towards him.

"Yah Summer, you are so cute when you are angry. When you run away from me because of that girl. You know... She is my sister. Eunjin? "

What?

SHIT.SHIT.SHIT. WHTAAJH I JUST GOD OH MY I'M SO EMBAGRASSKKSXBUSZ.

"Your face showed it all." He laugh so loud until his voice echo in the stadium.

"YAH I WAS I JUST. CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING. STOP YOU IDIOT. DON'T DO THIS TO ME." I slap his back while he is laughing.

"But why did you leave me? Do you know that you hurt my feelings? You know that I like you right? And when you left, I know about you and Junhoe. My heart was hurt but I still can face it. I thought that you are not coming back."

He suddenly change. He stand infront of me eye to eye waiting for me to expain.What should I say?

"About that.....I had to make a decision so I chose Canada. Yunhyeong, I know that you like me. I like you too,but as a friend. Not more than that. I'm sorry Yunhyeong.There are many girls out there. You just have to pick because you are handsome right." I smile at him.

He chuckled. I feel sorry for him.

"You know about the strict about dating right? Although you and Junhoe like each other, you guys still can't date. I will wait for you. I'll wait until my feelings towards you fade. I'm not gonna crash your relationship with Junhoe because he is a good dongsaeng. " He smiled.

I froze. My tongue got tied. I want to say something but I stutter.

"And if you don't have feelings for me.... Why did you run away when I'm with other girl?" Shit. I'm caught. I can't lie to myself. I had feelings for him.

Without waiting for my reply he put his arm on my shoulder and walk. We went back to the changing room.

-

"Miss Song, welcome back." Mr Yang greet me. He told me to sit and he ask me about my life. I told him everything.

"Well, I can contact your agency to transfer here. I have known your boss for 20 years. So, it will be easy for us to cooperate." He offered me to debut in Korea. If I debut here, I can stay here for a long period.

"I'll discuss with my manager later on. Thankyou." I bow him politely and I decide to meet Bobby.

I walk to the studio and I found Hanbin and Bobby. I'll not disturb them so I wait him from the outside of the studio. They are taking so long so I put my earphone and play my playlist randomly.