Eight

JU NE's POV

" When he was alive, I couldn't be more happier that he had someone in his life. My brother and your sister were so happy and I kinda like her although I hate her at first because I thought she keeps away my brother from me. But I'm wrong because she really love my brother."

We take some walk after she aggreed to listen to me.

I told her that I want to tell her about Gemma and why I do stupid things to her. She heard me silently. I told her about the excident and she seems shocked.

" After the funeral, I bear in my mind that Gemma is the reason that my brother died. So when I look at you, I remember that I've seen you in a Gemma's family photo. And since at the Namsan Tour, I can't control my anger and that's why I do that to you. But I don't know that you're gonna be a YG trainer. So what did Mr Yang told you about Gemma?"

I look at her eyes. Tears. I wipe her tears using my thumb and I keep silent.

It's kinda awkward because I've never do this to anyone.

" Mr Yang told me that Gemma and your brother were the YG trainer. And Gemma left YG after your brother died. So I made the speculations about you hating me because you want to take a revenge on me. " She faced me.

She looks hurt and sad because I know that she really wants to meet Gemma.

"I know where is Gemma. Do you want to see her?"

-

SUMMER's POV

He told me everything. It's kinda shock because my sister stop to sing because her loved towards June's brother. They must really love each other.

"But I don't know that you're gonna be a YG trainer." he said.

Well June, I'm sorry that I'm not gonna be a YG trainer anymore...... I teared. He wiped my tears.

He is sweet but sorry.

"I know where Gemma is. Do you want to see her?"

Without thinking anything, I nod.

I follow him to where he is going but suddenly I stop.

When he notice me , he ask me why I'm stopping.

"Why you did this to me? After you being cold towards me all this time. And why now, you being kind to me?" I look into his eyes.

His eyes is irresistable.

"Because I fall in love with you."

My heart stops.

The sentence from his mouth made my heart stops. Why now? Why must now, when I made a decision to go?

"Since when?" He is staring at me with his amazing eyes.

"Since the first time I saw you. Since Gemma show me your picture. I like you. Because I find you pretty and Gemma always said nice things about you. But when I remember what Gemma did to me, slowly my love towards you fade away and turns out to be hate feelings. But when you become one of the trainee, I really believe that I will surely fall in love with you....again..."

It's been a very long time. He never meet me but he likes me. I couldn't take this any longer.

"I'm sorry June, I can't. I don't want to see Gemma or you again. I have to go. I'm sorry." Without waiting for his reply I turn around and run as fast as I could.

I heard he shouts my name but I don't care. I can't face him. I mean, he done so many things to me and now he said he likes me? No way.

Although, I have a feelings towards him.

I take a taxi and went to my apartment.

-

When I arrive at my apartment, there is no one here. Maybe they are busy training. So I decided to leave notes to the girls saying thanks and goodbye.

Oh did I mention that I choose to leave YG and go back to my own country?

I packed my bags and I dial Mr Yang number's.

" Hello Mr Yang, I just want to say thankyou for giving me this golden opportunity and for everything. And thankyou for the ticket and everything that you have done to me." I thank him.

" Don't ever mention it Summer. And you should know that you can come here whenever you like. Just give me a call okay Summer. " I smile and thank him again and I said my last goodbye.

On my way to the airport using taxi, I dial someone's number.

"Yah Bobby, I have to go okay. Send my regards to them okay?" He sound like he doesn't understand a thing.

"Wait what? What are you talking about? Junhoe just call me asking me whether you come here or not. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to the airport. To go back home. My home. Don't you dare forget me after you debut okay?" Seems that I'm the only one who laugh. And I can hear their voice. Is everyone there?

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU BUT WHY YOU DID THIS TO US? YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY PROPER GOODBYE" Hanbin said.

"I'm so gonna kill you when I meet you." The voice of Bobby.

" SUMMER DON'T LEAVE ME. I HAVEN'T TELL YOU THE REAL STORY ABOUT THE OTHER GIRL YET!" Ah Yunhyeong.....

"Sorry." I off my phone. My tears running down on my cheeks. Sorry and thankyou for everything.

-
(A/N : PUT ON YOUR EARPHONE AND HEAR AIRPLANE RIGHT NOW!)

Junhoe's POV

"SUMMER! SUMMER!" She ran away..... She took a taxi.... I call Bobby Hyung and tell him about Summer.

I ran back to the studio and seems the tension is in the air.

" What happen? " I'm perspiring profusely after the running.

"Summer left YG. She left korea. " Bobby said.

What? She doesn't talk to me about leaving YG. I quickly ran out from the building and the rest of the guys follow me.

"June ! Where are you going?!" Hanbin ask.

"I'm not gonna let her go. Not without my goodbye. I must meet her. " I quickly run to the van and tell the driver to go to the airport.

Bobby and Hanbin follow me while the rest of the guys stay.

It feels like days to get there. I hop off the van as soon as the van stop at the main entrance of the airport. Bobby and Hanbin follow me without asking.

Where should I find her? God, I hate her for leaving me yet I love her.

I couldn't find her. I look at the board and look for the time the flight to Canada.

.....
.....
.....

The flight to Canada already took off.....

I fall,sitting on the floor thinking about her. How could she do this to me? Doesn't she wants to meet Gemma? Does she really hates me?

I don't realised that I'm crying until Bobby and Hanbin pat my back saying sorry and told me to sit on the chair.

I can't handle this. I don't even said my sorry about what have I done towards her......