Six

Someone's POV

She knelt beside his grave crying about his death. Saying things like sorry thousands times. But it wouldn't change a thing because he was dead. Dead.

Watching at her crying over something that cannot be fix is useless.

Two days before, both of them went to dinner to celebrate about something. I don't know that they were gonna took some beer.

They are so drunk until they cannot drive on their own.

He was like a dead man after the drink because I knew that he was not a good at drinking. And that bitch was really stupid to drive alone.

She could take a taxi. Or call someone. Why was she so stupid? And on their way to home, they crashed with truck and he was bleeding until he die.

She saved.

This is all her fault. Stupid bitch.

I will hate you no matter what.

-

Bitch's POV

My tears running down my cheeks.It's been an hour knelting beside his grave. I can't explain it. I am so stupid and dissapoint at my self.

I keep saying sorry towards someone who is dead. Someone who will I never meet again. And someone who I really love.

I do really love you and I'm sorry.

I stand up and think what should I do with myself. I wouldn't success without him. He lights my life. I can never be the same person anymore.

To respect his death, I will burry my passion. My passion will burried with him. I can't go back to my old life because it is so hard without him.

This is my decision.

-

Someone's POV

It's really hurts. It did. I tried not to. But I failed. I am so stupid.

What is this feeling? I mean, if there is someone you hate, you will never feel sorry to her.

Right?

-

Bitch's POV

Living this life is miserable. I work at the famous coffee cafe. Full with celebrity's picture here and there.

Although it is miserable, but I am happy. I can sing here whenever I want and the best part is I got more tips.

Sometimes, there are many agencies that wants me to get into their company and of course make money for them. I must be famous right now but no. I will never enter their agency although that is what I dreamed of.

I miss someone. Of course I miss my ex-dead-boyfriend, but I have moved on. I got new boyfriend and we are gonna marry next year.

Some soft spot in my heart tell me something. That I miss someone who I met her for a long time.

I just really miss her. I miss my sister.

-

Someone's POV

At last! Vacation after training! Training was good but sometimes we need a vacation too. Seems everybody went to different direction, I planned to go to the Namsan Tower. With....someone who I don't open my heart with him....yet.

If I want to open my heart with someone then I could. If not then no.

Sometimes when I walk with him I felt jealous. Of course I am more handsome than him but his eyesmiles makes people love him. His rapping, his abs, his everything. He also get many offers even when he hasn't debut. I meant we.

" I'm gonna buy some coffee seems you bought your own coffee. You can walk on your own or follow me." he said to me.

I decided to walk on my own. I walk around watching the locks all over the place.

" Huh... Happily ever after huh? This thing is stupid. " Locking your locks at the gate with you and your couple's name will not be able to make your life happy forever.

If they breaks up... It will be so shameful.

I walk back to find Bobby but I saw a girl with black long hair and she is not from here. But she seem's familiar..... Who is that girl?

I walk to her to get closed up to look at her face. When I was walking towards her, she is running towards someone and crashed me.

She looked at me.

Wait. Is this for real?

She bow down 90° and said her sorry.

I know her. She is related with that bitch. I saw her on the same photo with that bitch 2 years ago.

Looking at her makes me furious suddenly. Instead of letting her go and I make my move.

-

Summer's POV

I wake up because of the light is shining so bright that makes my eyes hurts. I get up and I watch around me. No one. When I see the clock and it is already the concert time.

OHMYGOD I'M GONNA BE LATE WHAT THE WHY IS NO ONE WAKE ME UP SHIT

I put my shoes on and I open the door. This is when I realise that I am in the changing room. I ask the staff for the direction and he show me the way.

He showed me the back stage and I saw iKON is performing. Does it mean......... I missed 2ne1's performance? Ohmygod no........

My life's ruined.

Not like I have other choice but I'm just gonna enjoy them.They sing climax and Sinosijak.

The boys seems happy... Except Junhoe. They are so great. I mean they have improve.

They bow and said thanks for giving them to perform. They rush back and went back to the backstage. When they saw me, they shocked.

" Gwenchana? I am so worried about you. " Yunhyeong hug me without waiting me to reply. Why is he worry about me?

Wait..... Is this about Gemma and Junhoe thing?

Ohmygod!

Stupid!

How can I forgot.....

"Yahh Yunhyeong, it's fine. I'm okay. " I give him my best smile to decrease his anxiousness. He let go of me and my eyes met Junhoe's.

It is an awkward silent until Bobby said that he is hungry and they want to eat. Bobby invites me to join but I declined because I need to find my girls.

I call Jennie and ask her where she is.

-

The girls are in a hotel room gathering to hear my stories. I tell everything except about Gemma.

I know they have thousand questions but they kept silent to prevent from I getting faint again. Lol. I think it's funny.

We have to leave tomorrow because the vote is out tomorrow. So we have to be ready. Preparing mental and physical.

I really afraid but I think I can handle if I do not get the spot.

-

Before I go to the airport, I'm searching for Yunhyeong. Where is that boy?

Ah there he is....

With ..... A girl.....

The girl is holding Yunhyeong's hand.

I look at them feeling angry. I don't like Yunhyeong. Did I? I take a step back but they notice me.

Yunhyeong tried to stop me but I run too fast. All I could hear was 'this is not like you expected!' I run to the girls and get in the van.