*Chapter 44 - Big Body, Bigger Heart*

There's a heaviness in the air - a certain gravitas your kiss conveys. One laced with intent as you run your hands up Steve's chest and wind them around his neck, pulling him in closer. 

Closer. 

That's all you want. 

Closer. 

You slide your knees apart, dropping lower into Steve's lap as you straddle him, an unmistakable bulge beginning to form as you grind your hips down into him. Steve lets out a throaty moan as he wraps his arms around your waist, one hand creeping up your back and into your hair. 

But the kiss stays slow. Deep. Meaningful. Neither of you rushing.

"Steve," you whisper breathlessly, your hips moving unhurriedly, grinding against Steve's erection and savoring every sensation. He lets out a low groan and takes a tight hold of you, leaning you back flat on the floor, pushing away the scattered puzzle pieces until he's on top of you, your legs wrapped around his waist.

"I can't believe I met you," Steve rumbles against your lips, rolling his hips into you and sending pulses of pleasure up your body. 

"Undress me," you whisper, guiding Steve's hand from your hair to your chest. 

Steve grunts and gently pulls your t-shirt over your head. You shiver as the cold air hits your hardening nipples, but Steve doesn't stop his hips as they continue to grind into you, seeking heat and friction. 

Steve slips his fingers through the chain of his dog tags and attempts to lift them, but you gasp and catch his hand.

"No," you exhale. "They...they stay. They always stay," you say quietly. 

Steve's eyes snap to yours and his body stills. Your chest rises and falls, taking deep, panting breaths as you find yourself frozen beneath his gaze. His blue eyes flits from the tags in his hands back to you. 

Then he unfreezes. 

He drops the tags and crashes his lips to yours, your breaths intermingling and caressing each others' cheeks as two sets of hands wander over bodies and breasts. You pull Steve's shirt from over his head and take both shoulders, shifting your weight to roll you gently, putting you on top.

Steve lets you take control as you break your kiss and slide down his body to his hips, his cock straining against his jeans. Your nimble fingers make quick work of the button, and soon Steve lies bare beneath you, his erection already leaking on his abs. You lean down and lick it clean, earning a gasp from Steve whose hands find your hair quickly this time, with no guidance from you. 

"Your body is amazing, Steve," you whisper, looking deeply into his blue eyes as you mouth along his cock. "But it could disappear tonight and I would want you just as badly tomorrow morning."

You watch Steve's eyes widen as you suck him between your lips, letting his entire length slide down your throat.

"Oh shit," Steve moans, his jaw falling open as his eyes roll back in his head, both hands tightening in your hair as you feel him twitch in your throat. You run your tongue along the underside of his cock, tracing the vein from base to tip as spit drips from the corners of your mouth and your eyes begin to water. 

"Fuck!" Steve cries out as you suddenly suck in your cheeks, filling your throat completely. His long lashes flutter closed, then open, then closed again as Steve tries desperately to keep his eyes on you. 

"Don't stop, please," moans Steve, your lips wrapped around his cock, sucking at just the right level you know he likes as his length strains against your mouth. You can feel the warm dribble of Steve's precum down your throat and know he's close. But he asked you not to stop, so you pull your head away only enough get a lungful of air then take him whole once more, causing Steve to throw back his head in ecstasy and let out a groan.