Chapter 7

The next morning I was completely a mess. My muscles were sore, my wrist feels like it didn't like the workout I did yesterday, I'm pale as fuck and my stomach hurts.
I'm hungry but I feel like I would throw up anything right now, but again, not feelings I'm not used to.

I get up and get ready for today.
This is going to be a long day.

I take a shower, do my makeup and get my hair and outfit ready. I go downstairs and head to the kitchen.
I grab a granola bar and an apple before my mom or John can see me and start walking to school eating what I have.

Oh god, breakfast is kind of heaven.

Not even 5 minutes later a car stops by my side.

Oh no. Not again.

"Two mornings in a row! Wow. I'm starting to think you really broke the car" his voice echoes in my head.
I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Oh come on princess, do you really want to keep walking for about 30 minutes or more?" he smiles

Obviously I didn't want that! He must have noticed me thinking about it. "Come on, we have a very loooooong day ahead of us, why not start it now?" he asks.

Oh please, why couldn't I just stay home for a day?

"And put up with you more than I already have to do?" I teas him.

He smiles at me like a child.
It makes me smile a little bit, he was so sincere and cute in a way.

Charlie stop. Stop. You hate it. You can't let anyone know about you and your life. People make you weak. Love can make you weak. And he is a doctor. You can't trust him. Do you remember what happened? - I thought.

I get in the car knowing that I wasn't going to win this battlr and then I really didn't want to walk to school.

"Well, good morning," he says smiling.
"Good morning" I say again while eating my granola bar.
What? I am a slow eater.

"Today we will have classes, then I'll see you at lunch and then we will go to my house and start with the project," he reminds me.
"After my training" I said "We will do the project after my training" I pointed.
He rolls his eyes "Come on, can't you just jump it once? You always train anyway" he asks with puppy eyes.
"No, I have a competition and I have to train"
Giving up with this conversation he continues to drive to school.

Suddenly he starts laughing.

I look at him confused.
He must have noticed.

"Did you know you look like a rabbit when you eat?" laughs as I stood there looking at the granola bar I was holding with my big eyes.

"It's not an offense! It's actually pretty cute. I mean you take really small bites. How many hours can you finish it?" laughs and I couldn't help but smile.

It was true, I look like a rabbit and I eat slowly.

"YEEESSS! I've got a smile!" he yells smiling making me smile even more as I roll my eyes.

"Two? Oh God, two smiles, are you feeling okay?" he laughs.

That makes me think.
I have always been a happy person, always with a smile on my face, but then everything starts to fall apart and I think I followed him.

"Anyway you have a beautiful smile, you should smile more"

That hit me.
For me it is a lot to take.
I've always been an happy person...what happened to that girl?

He is the first person who has never said such a thing.

Hearing him say I have a beautiful smile made my stomach feel weird and I didn't notice a tear falling.

"Are you okay? Did I say something ..." I interrupt "Perfectly" I say "I feel perfectly fine" I smile slightly

We got to school and I managed to finish the granola bar. I must say that I was faster than usual.

We go to our lockers and then Luke takes me in class.
I didn't know why he was doing it, but I appreciate it.

"I have to go, see you for lunch" he says a little too excited.

That boy is messing up with my head!

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑!

The bell rings and I take my seat starting to think.
What do I have to say at his house today?

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
I hope you like this story so far♡︎
Let me know in the comments!