The Retired Bat Vigilante [Clown Prince/Crown Prince]

Fanfic: Clown Prince + Crown Prince | T

Fanfic: Clown Prince + Crown Prince | T. Drake

Portrayed by: Colin O'Donoghue

Background: Used to be part of The Flying Graysons act at Haley's Circus but after his parents' death, he was adopted by Bruce Wayne. Became the first Boy Wonder, took up the mantle of Nightwing but is currently retired from his vigilante life.

Alias: Nightwing (now retired), Talon (temporarily)

Age: 35

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Gunmetal Blue

Hair color and type: Dark brown, messy and unkempt

Skin color: Fair

Height: 5'10"

Love Interest: Koriand'r (ex-girlfriend), Barbara Gordon (current girlfriend, broke up once but have patched up their relationship though it's kept a secret from others).

Hobbies: None known as of yet. Back when he used to live with his family, his hobbies were acrobatics, music, reading books and playing the guitar.

Personality: Richard Grayson in this story is very different from how you guys have seen him in canon because this is an alternate universe fanfic and everything is kinda different in here.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Dark sense of humor.

• Has become lonely after staying estranged from the family for too long.

• Stubborn and highly dramatic.

• Brooding and thoughtful, has changed a lot after his Talon days.

• Prefers to stay alone and very reserved.

• Has not contacted his family and they too have not been able to find him. Only Alfred knows where he is but Richard has made him promise not to tell the others until he wants to come back himself.

• The reason why he's kept himself out of their sight and reach is because he feels guilty of all he had to do for the Court of Owls. Though he did it to keep all of them safe, he still feels the guilt.

• His Talon days have left a deep impact on him and he hardly sleeps anymore since he doesn't want to relive those awful memories in the form of nightmares. He always keeps himself occupied during the day as well as the night.

• He came back to the family when Alfred informed him of how badly Tim had disintegrated and needed his elder brother to be with him.

• Despite being in a mess already, he pulls himself together to help out Tim and faces the family after years of staying hidden.

• He is very self sacrificial and can give up anything and everything for the people he loves.

• Looking after Tim became his chance to redeem himself and he took it.

• It would take a lot of time but both brothers would eventually heal and recover from their past traumas.

• His favorite adoptive brother is Tim and favorite adoptive sister is Cassandra.

Theme Song: Greyhound by Ashton Irwin

Oh, I swear, I won't be tempted by soulless skin, tiny broken parts of me

Blistered, broken glass underneath my feet.

And how was I supposed to know?

No man should reach for something he can't let go

Origin story: (follows canon storyline with a few modifications by me).

This time, I have taken up the Court of Owls arc for Richard where he was selected to be a Talon from the very start but Bruce adopted him which changed his course.

But later the Court gets to him and he has to abandon his post as Nightwing, unwillingly becoming a Talon. With Batman and Co's help, they manage to get Richard out of the Court's entangling traps but he was no longer ready to resume his post as Nightwing and even left the family to take some time to figure things out on his own.

Later, he returned to the family for Tim but the decision to resume being a vigilante was still a question with no answer from him as of yet.

***