BOW BOW BOW

Kendo was running around in circles screaming. Monoma was going in the opposite direction, also screaming.

And Y/n was standing in the middle of their circle singing.

"We beat the fucker's asssssss oooooooh yeAhhhh!

"Suck my cock, you cockatoo oooooooh yeAhhhh! ba ba badabadump.

"Seggsy bitches always win, yuh.

"Three musketeers AY AY TELL LIL SHORTIE COME HE-"

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP KICKS"

They shut up after that from embarrassment, but made sure to glare at him sternly.

"Damn, double homicide," joked Monoma, with a genuine smile on his pretty face.

"Dear audience. We are gathered here today to celebrate the boring life of Y/n L/n, hero name Funem. Death by the foul mouth of Bakujerk Stupidki. May they rest in 'blessings and peace'- quote by Nicki Minaj"

"Kendo >:( go back to running."

"Okay 🥶🏃‍♀️"

"Can we join?"

The three friends turned to see the entirety of Deku and Company©️ standing, watching, waiting with hopefully looks on their faces.

"Hell yeahs! Except for Shoto, he looks stupid as heck running." Y/n explained, clasping their hands together and grinning a little creepily.

"Understandable, have a great day."

Todoroki ran away to go stare at the beast kid from Class 2B and make him uncomfortable.

And so Ochako, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Tenya joined the running circle.

(I'm an artist 🤭)

Bakugou stood to the side confused and left out.

***

After 20 straight minutes of running for fun, Y/n (who didn't actually run at all) went to the water cooler grab some agua. Bakugou noticed and followed.

"Kicks."

Their spine snapped straight from the startle. 

"Yes...?"

"Why do you act all quiet and shy in class but not with Ginger-vitis and Copycat Bastard?"

"Um... pardon me?"

They finally turned around to see Bakugou standing in front of them, bulky arms crossed and legs in the dad second position like 웃.

"Why do you act different with different people?"

"I don't understand what you're talking ab-"

"Shut the fuck up, you do. ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I SWEAR-"

"Bakugou! Chill! I'm not! You're like 6 feet now, I might even be literally looking up to you."

They walked closer to Bakugou and in a moment of confidence, put their hand on his shoulder.

"You need to learn to let the little things go and not bother you. Stuff that doesn't concern you shouldn't be taking up your mind."

They patted him once, and left a stunned Bakugou behind to join the group with their little plastic water cup.

"Wha-?"

The fuck?

"What kinda advice is that?? I just was wondering????"

Bakugou was feeling vulnerable to he joined Denki and Eijiro to 'mess around' AKA get Denki thrown into him by Jirou because he pissed her off one too many times.

And Y/n sat in the middle of the (now also sitting) laughing and talking circle, thinking.

What's going on in his mind? Why does he care so much about me?

A small private smile appeared on their face, only noticed by Monoma, who gazed at his best friend knowingly.

"No chance.... no way.... They won't say they're in love...."

GUYS GUYS GUYS I STARTED SCHOOL TODAY IT WAS SO BAD BWAHAHAHAHHA. like i forgot how tiring it is to be around people after doing online school all last year and like this year is already going to be bad enough because acts and sats and now they're replacing our ipads and idk how to back shit up blahhhhhh anyways i made a friend. also almost all cis men didn't know how to dress someone educate them but there was one dude i met who had style and like 🤤🤤🤤 ya feel and also every girl and/or they/them was pretty and amazing

to all my girls and/or they/them and yes he/hims and the combos who are reading this story you're so beautiful and seggsy and like damnnn look at y'all in a non creepy way like platoniccc i'm rambling stay safe <3

-your bestie