Chapter 1

INFO: Ellie has already had her 16th birthday and received her power from Blake.

"Ellie it will be fine, you've been to school before. It's just like school but , you know, it's for people like you." My mom spoke to me as we walked to the schools front gate.

The school reminded me of the Baltimore Estate, it's huge and beautiful. Gargoyles stood on the balcony on the school acting as a guard. I bet they had a protection spell on them, but I couldn't tell.

A man motioned us in the gates. It was beautiful, the spring flowers made this dark building look bright.

My smile grew across my face as I got excited to meet new people like me, witches.

"Quit getting so excited, your making the wind blow!" my mother chuckled at me trying to holler over the wind.

I looked over and saw her trying to hold on to her scarf as it just about blew away from her. "OOPPSS! Sorry Mom!" i hollered back at her.

People just like me were walking around and chatting and they looked like they were having a good time. I looked over and saw a boy staring at me and I instantly wanted to find out why. His baby blue eyes made my heart flutter, I know lame right. Over to my left I saw faeries floating above and sitting in trees. Some of them had puffy blue hair and some had pink, but that was only some of them. And to my right I saw were wolves play fighting each other and running on the school grounds.

This was by far the best place ever. People were aloud to be free and who they were and they didn't have to hide.

I didn't realize but everyone was starring at me.

"Mom,, why is everyone looking at me." my voice sounded nervous.

"Sweetie your new and sexy." she laughed as she set my bags down. "Well you should have it from here. Remember to call me every night and don't cause and trouble!"

"Yes mommy." I gave her a hug good bye and watched as she left.

Now I was officially on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I did was walk over to the guy staring at me under the Willow tree. He started to smile as I walked over to him.

" What are you looking at?" I asked him in a harsh tone.

He pushed his blond bangs back out of his eyes. "Ellie nice to meet you, I can always tell who the new people are."

My cheeks were blushing I could feel it. " Oh, well, whats your name?"

"My name is Eathan and I am a warlock, and one of the good ones." he gave me a quick smile.

"No way me too ! Well I'm a witch, but it's the same thing !" I squealed because I was so happy to meet my first warlock.

"I take it you've never met a sexy warlock like me?" he winked and laughed.

" You're Such a flirt. And noooo, you're the first warlock I've ever met." i rolled my eyes at him.

I felt comfortable teasing him, he seemed like a nice guy.

"Oh well in that case I better make a good first impression." He smiled revealing all his perfectly white straight teeth, lucky.

For some reason, I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and kissed him, and I mean tongue and everything.

He pulled back in shock, "What was that for?"

"I have no clue why I just did that." and I was telling the truth, Ive never even kissed a guy before.

Then he busted out laughing, "I put a spell on you so you would kiss me. It's a good first impression right?" he winked and chuckled.

"Heck yeah it was!" My face was bright red and my lips still tingled.

His laugh was sexy and deep. When he laughed his eyes seemed to sparkle. It was amazing. My first day and my first kiss.

I was about to ask him a question when the announcement speaker came on. " All students to the auditorium at once for a short introduction video."

"Come on I'll show you where it is."He took my hand in his sending shocks into my body.

"But what about my bags?"

He snapped his fingers and my bags just went poof. "Where did you send them?"

He gave a sly smile, " Our room. I guess I forgot to tell you that I am your room mate too."

"Great now it's like we're married." I laughed teasing him.

We walked to the auditorium hand in hand. Evey one was looking and the girls were all whispering .

Yeah, I guess it is pretty crazy being the new girl and all ready on the first day having a 'boyfriend'. Or at least I think that's what we were now. For some reason I just feel like I am connected  to him, and it's only been about an hour.