INL- INTRO

For how long your love could last? For long would you stay for someone? For how long can you endure the pain and the heartaches for the name of love?

And when will you know to fight and to give up?

Was It all worth it?

I'm not really a passionate person, but I believe in love, even though I don't have experience yet. But sometimes, I'm curious what It feels and how this love can turn us into someone we really didn't know we could be.

They say, love is magical, but some says love is fuck up. It could gives you butterflies, bubbles and believes you that forever do really exist, and confuse you, make you doubt yourself, and cry and curse at the same time and at the same situation.

How this love could be so frustrating, right?

This love. I don't really know what It is, because It's in depend on us.

Until someone explain me and told me about this.

That love could really last.

That love could be last.

How love can turn into something different?

Or should I say,

How this love can turn us into something different?

***

"

"maybe, we're not meant to be together now. maybe, in next life, destine would meet us again, and maybe, in next life, is our perfect time."
---
"Where our love goes wrong?"
---
"Does In next life we really are belong?"
---
"I don't know.. I just know is I love you, and I want to be with you, forever."
---
"Why can't I have you?"
---
"I know It's wrong, but my heart keeps me loving you."
---
"I wish I was the one who's wearing it. I wish I was the one for you."
---
"Bakit hindi pwede?.. Tell me, why our love goes wrong?!"

***

Warning: I, Virago, The Author of this story isn't that FLUENT in English, but I want to make this story as TagLish. So, if you all notice some grammatical and typo errors, please bear with me. No need to say that I'm a trying hard-one, because yes, I REALLY AM.

Also, please do not copyright my story. Hindi ako sikat na manunulat pero bawat akda na ginagawa ko ay pinaghihirapan, pinag iisipan at pinaglalaanan ko talaga ng oras. Sana ay matuto tayong rumespeto ng kapwa natin. At sana magustuhan ninyo ang isusulat kong ito. Matagal na itong nasa isip ko, at ngayon susubukan ko itong matapos. Maraming salamat sa mga magbabasa at magugustuhan ito kung sakali. :) <3

Hindi ko hangad makilala sa wattpad world, but I want to share my story and to give inspiration and entertainment to everybody. Love y'all!