📍prologue

"Wait, your songs got rejected again? Don't they have any clear hearing and they rejected you again?" Hyunsuk yelled in disbelief

He witnessed how the younger stayed all night to compose and produce the song. How come that his song was rejected again?

"It's fine, Hyunsuk. Besides they said that my song wasn't that comeback ideal song for their group" he had been rejected multiple times by multiple companies and this is just another one failure again.

He's used to it anyways. He knows that every company needs to let their standards high for their groups to be well-known.

"Have they even heard the song? The beat? Most especially the meaning of the song? Yoshi, your song is good! You should've tried once again"

If you would compare Yoshi and Hyunsuk, well the younger seems to be a bit less aggressive when it comes to company approval of their songs.

Meanwhile Hyunsuk is the type of person who would do anything for his song to be used.

They're completely different from each other. Addition to that is Yoshi was also unconfident of himself although his songs were undeniably good.

"They're really frustrating me!" Hyunsuk again complained.

Yoshi let out a smile and walked towards his friend to calm him down by massaging his back.

"It's fine, Suk"

"Are you sure? You want me to pull out my song to that trashy company?" This is why he was lucky to have Choi Hyunsuk.

He would do anything for him even if it was for his own good. But after all, Hyunsuk would still choose him over anything.

"No. Even though they're a trash company, I know you're close with their company group. Shine needs you"

(Shine is a fake kpop group I made up myself lol)

"But what about you?"

"You're fine without me. Another thing is that there's still a lot of companies I can submit my songs with. Don't worry about it"

"I wish you all the best. Your song deserves so much recognition"

"Hmm, how about we go for a coffee?"

Hyunsuk frowned when his phone suddenly beeped displaying the company's name on his screen.

"Sorry, I can't right now"

"That's okay. Do you want me to buy you coffee instead?"

"Americano to lessen my anger please" Hyunsuk playfully said.

Yoshi ruffled his friends hair and smiled at him.

"One Americano. Okay! I'll be back"

Yoshi bid his goodbyes to his older friend before he stepped out of their studio.

He walked towards their favorite cafe but unfortunately the cafe was close today due to the owner was selling the cafe.

He was a bit sad that they'll close and had to sell the cafe. There were a lot of memories of him and Hyunsuk at that place. But not like protesting would make any difference.

He turned on his phone and map to locate some near cafe in his location.

His eyes squinted as he saw a new named cafe near his studio. Though his songs are rejected, he is still lucky to have his new favorite coffee shop.

Yoshi immediately walked towards the said cafe and he almost left his mouth hang looking how elegant the cafe looks like even from the outside.

He never wasted time and entered the cafe. Luckily, there was a small amount of people inside.

The interior design inside the cafe left the japanese speechless.

He proceeded to the cashier and found no one.

"Uhm, hello?" He shyly said calling someone to take his order.

"I would like to order, is anybody here?" He again said.

Moments later, he almost got a heart attack when someone showed up in front of him.

Or more on an alluring guy suddenly showed up.

For some unknown reason, the japanese stucked staring at the guy who seems to be a worker on the cafe.

He feels like his chest started to pound more faster than the usual. He doesn't know why and how but he only knows one thing.

The guy is 100% beautiful.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Sir. What may I help you?" The gentle voice asked him that made his chest pound more crazier.

The japanese didn't give him any response but was still looking deeply at him.

"Sir? Hello? Earth to you?"

The guy was starting to creep out looking how much the unknown customer look at him.

"Sir?" Thankfully that the japanese guy collected his self again and finally answered.

"Y-yes?"

"I am asking you what is your order" the guy answered with a hesitant chuckle.

"O-oh, I-I'm sorry. I-I would like to order a venti Americano and C-cookies and Cream frappe" Yoshi almost cursed himself for stutterimg.

"Oh, please wait for a bit. I'll go get your order" the guy immediately proceed to the back kitchen to prepare his order.

Yoshi immediately panicked as his breath hitched. What's with him?

"Here's your Americano and Cookies and Cream Frappe, Sir. What name should I put here?"

The japanese gulped as he answered the barista.

"Y-yoshi"

"Ohh Yoshi. What a cute name you had" the japanese instantly blushed at the compliment.

"That would be 1,690"

Yoshi gave him a 1000 bill and was about to leave.

"Sir, hold up! You still have 690 to pay"

"O-oh right. I-I'm sorry" he immediately gave him another 1000 bill and immediately walked out.

"Sir, your change!"

to be continued..