mint

"Oh my God!" I heard a high pitched voice squeal from my left side.

As much as I didn't wanna see who this person was, well I had to, when the stranger guy aka the crime novelist aka the guy who stole my phone stared up in that direction. Because of course, some random girl is much more interesting than me talking about thieves.

He took one look at her and stood up all of a sudden to greet her. Ew they knew each other.

"How have you been?!" She shouted. Ouch, some of us have sensitive ears, you know?

Then they hugged each other. Ew. Blech. Why are they hugging? I rolled my eyes. It was unintentional I swear.

Anyway, then they started talking. And I decided to observe the girl.

She was wearing a fancy dress. A very fancy dress. Too fancy to be worn at 10 am in the goddamn morning but okay. Oh add the pumps. Black pumps. She is trying to attract attention, isnt she? She really thinks her stupid idiotic black pumps can beat my beautiful white sneakers? Oh now that's where you're wrong missy. Ugh what a bitch. Man, I really need to stop addressing random people as "bitch".

And then they started talking. I was desperately trying to hide the fact that I was desperately trying to find someone to text on my phone so that I can avoid these people. But then she said something. Something super weird.

"Is this your wife? You got married? And you never told me?!" She yelled.

The crime novelist guy on the other hand started looking here and there trying to find his so called wife. It was then that he looked down at me when she pointed in my direction. Wait a minute. Wait a damn minute. Did she just say wife? Oh damn do we look that good together? Oh hell, no. What does she think of me? That I'm some stupid toy that can just be toyed with? I don't need some guy to live with me. I'm a self employed, independent woman. I don't want a guy in my damn house ordering me to cook and clean the whole fucking day when all he does is complain. No, thanks, I'm good.

"Who? Her? Oh no. She's not my wife. She's a total stranger. I don't even know her name" he laughed.

Oh? Oh really? A stranger? A total stranger? Is that what I am to him? I actually was but let's just ignore that. You see, I'm going through a really hard break up right now. And as you can see, very very clearly, I am not stable. Mentally. And emotionally. So leave me the fuck alone.

And then the stupid lil bitch had the audacity to sit down with the crime guy right beside me, on the empty seats towards my left.

Oh great. Lord save me. I lurked around for my earphones in my bag and when I found them, I whewed a sigh of relief. Well, at least something can make me happy.

                                   ~
(a/n: hi and hi! wassup y'all

kat is moving away im so happy and sad at the same time cries

but anyway jannat is such a mood. i stan her. if you dont stan her, get a health check done.

see you soon

xoxo
sarah~)