peach

Jannat's POV: You guys. This guy was so nice. I can't believe i thought he was annoying at one point. Curse me for thinking that.

We talked and we talked and we talked. The whole fucking day.  We made fun of the people who kept going to use the loo. We talked about how blonde hair colour looks pretty. We talked about how maltese dogs are literally so so precious. We just talked.

I realised how it had been like a lifetime since I talked to my ex boyfriend like this. Not thinking about anything. Just talking.

Was I just out of a breakup? Yes. Was I talking and laughing with a random stranger i met on the flight? Yes. Was I supposed to be falling in love with him? No. Was I falling in love with him? Yes.

God this is so annoying.

Isn't love too big a word for describing something that you're feeling for someone just after roughly about 9 hours of meeting them? Yes well its a 23 hour flight, it makes sense. (No it doesn't).

It's just. How I never want him to stop talking. And telling me about how his days go by. And the way he calls me honey, I'm just going to cry, yes I am.

I don't really like beautiful girly things and I don't have much appreciation for such stuff but. Being with him was like waking up on a roughly cold December morning just to open the curtains and see snowflakes falling down the sky. It's so white and so incredibly pretty. Remember how I said this feeling was the best thing ever? This. Being with him feels so so good.

But there are so many pathetic consequences. This could just prolly be like a rebound feeling. You know, like feeling the need of having a closure. Yeah. You know the worst part? I'm loving him despite knowing the fact that we will never be together. We won't. But he made me feel something in these 9 hours that my ex boyfriend couldn't make me feel in 9 fucking months.

When my ex and I were young and naïve, we used to dream about being married someday. About how we both would come back home tired after a long day at work and just find comfort in each other. Just lay there with him beside me and snuggle up to him when I wanted to seek comfort.

Siddharth's POV: She fell asleep after a certain amount of time. Well that was fine. But. She fell asleep on me. She rested that pretty little head of hers on me and snoozed away like she just wanted to say "fuck you" to all her worries and problems.

I have tried dating a bunch of times and believe me they all ended in disasters. You know why? I'm not a commitment person. I just love being by myself but knowing that there is someone out there that I could go to when and if I needed help. And I never really liked talking to girls that much. I was just a guy with a huge guy squad in college. Well most of them did have girlfriends. The other half were in long distance commitments. I used to get confessions almost every single month. From so many girls. I just didn't feel like saying yes to any of them. I'm not a guy who wants the girl to fight for me when she doesn't even really really know me. But if she does know the real me, and if she does fight for me, I'd be prepared to give her my entire heart.

The girls in my college were usually just trying to win a bunch of bets of "who will win siddharth's heart first" or play those bitchy truth and dare games and get dared willingly to come up to me and tell me that they felt "feelings" for me. I found that annoying. I found them annoying. But this one. She talks and cries like a precious little babie. It has been roughly about 8 hours since we started talking about random shit and it has only been 20 minutes since she fell asleep on my shoulder, but when I tell you I have never missed someone so much in my entire 22 years of life, I'm not fucking lying. She was lying right beside me. She was lying on me actually. But I missed her. Her voice, her crying, just her. Is that normal? It's probably normal right? Yeah it is.

Fuck she just snuggled closer to me. Yep totally not normal.

                                   ~
[a/n: yall. yall!

not me dying for a whole month and coming back-

anywayz i had preboards this month yes yes so i was kind of busy (not like i studied but you get the idea yes)

ill be regular now yea cuz i said so.

also Riaahxjannat not her reading lwmbf again willingly and crying over it im- bitch i love you wtf😭

ok ill see yall later mwah have a great weekend!

xoxo
s~]