Chapter 7 - Dinner

Kuma sat on his bed as the girls went through his closet. Finding solid colors and simple patterns. It fitted a person like him. Simple yet sharp.

"Mai I'm not wearing a tie."

"It's still Miss. Tanaka to you for one. Two, you aren't going for a job interview at the office." She found something she liked. "Hmmm, try this on."

"Change in front of all you girls?" He blushed.

"It's just the shirt." Said Aiko.

"I don't mind." Haru blushed.

"Don't be a baby." Mocked Gen.

Kuma takes off his coat and his team shirt.

"Wow construction looks pretty good." Mai handed him a blue dress shirt.

"Blue is your color for sure." Smiled Gen.

"Hey just because I have dirty work doesn't mean I don't know how to dress up." He replied annoyed as if the girls think he is just a dirty boy.

"Cleaned up nice." Aiko looked around his body.

"Got a nice jacket and pants for that?" Asked Gen.

"Navy or black?"

"Men like you are better in black." Haru hugged him from behind.

"Haru." Mai scolded.

"Yes Mai?"

"Why are you being flirty with Kuma?"

"He's not taken."

"True but let's stay on task." Mai glared.

"Why you so protective of me?" He asked.

"Couple things actually. First off for the time being I want my guest to make the great first impression. Second off its for your own good. Girls like Eri. Getting caught with 'business' so you would have to move back in with your father or a foster."

"Geez Mai you're giving me heartburn here."

"Pros and cons big boy."

"So how do you like it that you're going on a date with Mai?" Asked Aiko.

"Ummm..."

"Hey. Not a date. Don't mess with his head and don't play with me. You know that." Mai raised her voice.

"Can't a girl have fun?" Aiko giggled.

"Not that way." Mai boomed.

"Can I have a date then?" Haru waved her lashes.

"Uhhh..."

"Lunch this weekend maybe Hun?" Haru winked.

"I'll see."

"Hey! My night comes first. I promised father. Well, rather forced into it." Mai was roaring at this point. One thing at a time now.

"Wait this wasn't your idea?" He pondered.

"No. Especially after that last stunt. I'd do it eventually, just bad timing. Still needs work but it will have to do. And I can't deny the man. He's too good."

"Awww. Give him a break." Pleaded Gen.

"I do. But like I said next stunt of 'business' and I will decide anywhere from a punch to you under a bridge."

He gulped.

"Oh. I have your attention now?"

"Yes ma'am." Can't be dumb from here on in.

"Good."

"You know Mai how did you get to be so intimidating?" Asked Aiko.

"Long story. But I can do both you know. Although not the cute and innocent. Just cute."