Teasing

Germany's POV

I thought it would be a good idea to go have a coffee once I woke up and got dressed for work. When I arrived at the coffee shop, it was rather crowded, but I did notice a familiar face. It was only when I paid more attention to who it was that I realized it was Russia. I began to feel uneasy about his presence. Of course, he took notice of me right away. I expected him to stroll right past me, but he didn't.

"How fortunate to see you here, Germany" I leaped out of the transce when I realized he was standing right in front of me. And I became agitated. He has a commanding presence. He was never fond of me and was always making fun of me. So seeing him wasn't exactly pleasant.
I didn't respond. I didn't know how to do it.
"What? Is there a cat on your tongue?
I felt so uncomfortable talking to him that I simply wanted to get out of there.
"I'm sorry; but I have to leave."
"That fast? "
But I had already left, hurriedly leaving the coffee establishment. Attempting to get away from him.
I was walking to work, trying to forget what had happened.

When I arrived, I noticed France and Italy conversing. Greece, Bulgaria, and Romania sat at their own tables, sharing a bag of chips. Poland, meanwhile, was already on the job. I visited Italy and France.
"Oh, good morning, Germany," the two said as I approached.
"Good morning," France inquired. "How is your morning going?"
I didn't want to inform them of what had occurred. So I just told them everything went OK. We talked for a while, and then someone stepped in just as I was about to start my work. It was Russia. When I spotted him, my face fell off, and I hurriedly buried my head in my papers, praying he wouldn't notice me again or leave me alone.
He approached me and began mocking me:
"Why are you hiding? You first bolted without saying anything, and now you're hiding? For someone like you, that's quite impolite :)"
I gave him a disgusted look and politely asked him to leave me alone because I had to work. Nonetheless, he continued the dialogue.
"You forgot your coffee," he said, carrying a cup of coffee in his hand. Wow, he came all the way here only to give me a cup of coffee? That was strange, I thought. "Thank-" I said, surprised, as I reached for the coffee.
However, he spilled it all on my papers just as I was about to get it.
Everyone was staring at us, unsure what the situation was.
"THESE ARE MY PAPERS!"
"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm a little sloppy today, ain't I?"
How could he do this?! I worked a whole day on them!
Others around were looking shocked at us.
"What were you thinking?! How could you possibly be so cruel?! Don't tell me you just wanted to give me a cup of coffee because you came here to do this!!"
I couldn't stop myself from leaping to my feet and screamed at him...
"Wow, that's impressive!Don't yell at me!"
"Yes, I will yell at you!!!" "Don't yell at me!!!""
"Oh, yes? Pff, classic Germany, always appearing calm and intelligent when, deep down, you're nothing more than an enraged, pitiful little CURSE, just like your father!"
I...freezed. Everyone gasped and stared at us in disbelief. My blood began to boil, and I began to tremble. A tear trickled down my cheek, and I dashed out of there as quickly as I could to hide.