Midnight discussion

Prussia's POV

"Is this truly you?" While staring at me as if he had just seen a dead body, the small boy remarked. He seemed to be aware of my identity. Making my plan would be easy as a result of this.
"Yes, it is correct. It appears you've heard of me, haven't you?"
"Well, yes, sir, I've read a few books about you..."
This creature is such a bashful individual. I'll have a lot of work to do with him. While chatting to me, he was looking down and fidgeting anxiously with his hands.
"Great. So you know a little about me. Interesting"
He then fell silent. I began walking and motioned for him to join me. Despite his insecurity, he followed me"

"So, it appears you're dealing with a bully, don't you?"
He nodded as he looked at me and then back at his hands.
"Why don't you just punch him in the face, he deserves it."
"No! This is impossible for me! He's too powerful for me; if he fought back, he'd break both of my legs!"
"Only you believe he is stronger than you, yet you have no idea what abilities you possess..."
The youngster came to a halt and looked at me with his huge eyes. He was taken aback by my statements.
"What exactly do you mean?..."
I grabbed his shoulder and whispered, "You think you're weak, but you're not; you're stronger than all of them." He did, however, appear perplexed.
"No, I'm not, and I don't like to fight.."
"You don't fight because you don't know how to fight."
Surprisingly, he seemed irritated by the fact that I had said that.
"I know how to fight!" exclaims the young boy
"Then hit me!"
"... No... I won't... I-I can't hit you.. Sir" and he took 2 steps back.

"That's one of your issues; why don't you fight me about it? Because you have faith in me? No! You've got to fight! Demonstrate your fighting skills; you can't even kill a bug!"
Germany swung a punch at me, but I deflected it before he could hit me. He tried five more times, but it was ineffective.
"?? Why am I unable to strike you? How do you know where I'm going to strike???"
"You have to think before you attack and be faster." And I'm giving him a serious look to intimidate him a little and let him know I'm not playing.
"Yeah, you're correct... My apologies.."

He certainly has a lot of issues. He appears to be frail. He might possibly have a problem with trust. But I am aware of his difficulties. So I know how to communicate with him.
"Look, I'm going to help you defend yourself, and you don't have to pay anything; all I'm going to do is teach you how to defend."
"But... I'm not sure what to say about this," he says.
"Don't you think it would be nice if he stopped treating you like a jerk? You'd finally be able to live a regular life and be free of your primary issue. And you'll be happy, and I'll be happy that I was able to assist you. Everyone will be happy."
He had a twinkle in his eyes as he glanced at me. "Are you sure you could do that?"
"Of sure, little one," I said, giggling. I have to look friendly so he could trust me.

"How are you going to do it?"
When he heard "I'll invade your dreams every night and train you," the glitter in his eyes dissapeared. He probably didn't enjoy the concept of working out at night rather than resting.
"So?"
"So... I'm not sure... Do I really have to do it every night? I need to get some rest, and work is exhausting."
I figured it'd be best if I started out slowly with him and gradually increased my workload. In any case, he won't notice.
"Well, if you don't want to, I guess I'll just leave..." I said as I walked away.
"WAIT!! DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE HELP ME!"
Heh... As I had anticipated.
"All right, then, I'm not going to work with you every night. You need rest after all. But we have to make a pact"
"Pact? What pact?"
"You will see when you will accept me."
"When I accept you?" He looked confused. But I know he won't refuse.
"Sun is rising, I have to go. Oh and by the way. You will risk your whole body"
"My whole what??" But right before he could say anything more, he Dissapeared. He was sent back to the living world.