Surprise

I was hiding behind a tree in the backyard, tearing and trying to forget what had happened. I heard footsteps while I was settling down. When I turned back to see who it was, I noticed France looking around and yelling my name. He was clearly trying to console me, but I didn't want anyone around at that time. I quickly looked around and noticed an apple that had most likely fallen from the tree I was sitting under. I tossed it in the opposite direction. France examined it and determined what it was. During that point, I swiftly went behind a wall and walked away. Italy was seen waiting for France at the backdoor. They never leave each other's side at work or in meetings.

I got home and collapsed on my couch, exhausted. Others began calling and leaving messages for me to return. I knew I should have answered, but I didn't want to. As usual, my day was already destroyed. I received a slew of calls from EU, and he even promised a "surprise" the next day. Isn't it fantastic?
Anyway, after a few hours of attempting to complete my work at home with what I had, I went to eat since I was hungry. But as soon as I saw the food, all my hunger vanished, and I didn't want to eat. So I drank a glass of water and went back to work, despite the fact that my stomach was still hungry. Because I didn't have all of my necessary papers, it was difficult to finish my task at home.

The sun was setting quickly, and it was becoming dark outside. I peered out the window, pondering what had happened since I had left today. I began to regret not responding to France and Italy. I'm starting to feel like I need someone to console me... But what can I do if I'm constantly ignorant and make poor decisions?
I went into my room and lay down on my bed, closed my eyes in an attempt to go asleep. Even though it was still early, I had nothing better to do because I dislike hanging out. I eventually dozed off.

I began to feel very cold, and when I opened my eyes, I found myself in a black place with no ground or sky, only darkness. I looked around, confused, and felt something approaching.

When I turned around, I saw my greatest nightmare come true. Third Reich, it was my goddamn father. What was he doing there in the first place?
"Had a rough day, bud?" He said, with his bloody sparkling eyes, he had a cold look on his face.
"What do you want, I don't want to talk to you, you don't deserve my time," I confidently said. He kept a small smile on his face.
"Don't you want some assistance? With all of that idiot's snide remarks? After all, I shoud help you with these shouldn't I?"

I didn't trust him, and I never had; he was definitely trying to get me to do his awful things, so I turned around and walked away into the emptiness. Inside, I felt a little frightened. I had no idea where I was or what he could accomplish in this situation...

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder as I continued going. I became immobile. When I turned around, I noticed a tall figure with purple eyes and large white wings. He had white hair that was straight and a serious expression on his face, and was wearing a war old uniform. I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place him.
I began to recall the works I had read and realized who this man was....
"Hello, my name is Prussia."