The beggining

Germany's POV:

  I suddenly awoke and let out a small 
cry.I took a deep breath and glanced about, realizing that everything was
alright and that it was simply a nightmare...I got out of bed and stretched, 
but,  what time was it? I opened my phone after searching it. It was already 9 a.m.?! I was supposed to be at work right now. I panicked and
hurried to the bathroom to fix my
hair, despite the fact that I didn't need   to dress up because I hadn't changed since falling asleep the night before. 
  I was in a rush. I was so distracted  that I almost forgot to put my 
glasses on, and I didn't even realize I wasn't seeing anything.

  I dashed out of my house, hurriedly
 walking to work, only thinking about my nightmare. Was it only a figment 
of my imagination,or was I actually talking to  Prussia? I can't believe I had
a chat with someone who is no longer alive.I collided with someone and fell to the ground.I looked up, a little 
panicked, and saw the person I had 
ran into. I breathed a sigh of relief.
  "Please accept my apologies, Italy; I
was in a rush!"
  "Don't worry, dude. What were you
doing this morning?We already
finished the meeting without you.
Greece and I called you at least 10 times."

  They bothered to call me? I took out my phone and looked at it. It was true,
and I didn't even bother to pay 
attention at home.
  "I'm so sorry, I really am! But I had a hard time waking up..."
  He gave me a friendly look and said he understands. He gave me his hand to help me get up, but right before Russia appeared and stopped him.
  "Where did you go Italy?? I was talking to you!" He said madly
  "Man I got bored of what you were trying to say."

  I tried to crawl away slowly, to not be observed by Russia but as soon as I made the smallest noise, he turned his look on me.
  "Ohh he decided to show up? After the meeting ended? Sorry to tell you but you are kinda late"; and he smirked.
  "I know I am late, I know."
  "Then why did you even come? It's kinda useless, dumbass."
  "Call your mom a dumbass" I said angrily in my mind.
  "I thought I could have arrived in time... And I didn't know it would end
so quickly..."
  "Tsk, pathetic. You are just trying to find excuses because you woke up too late."

  Italy poked his shoulder and told him to leave me alone, but Russia wouldn't listen and keep mocking me.
  "Come on Russia go away! You are being too mean with him he didn't do anything to you!"
  "You can't tell me what to do!" He said as he pushed away Italy. "He's just a little brat. And now look at him when he did the smallest thing wrong he looks so terrified like a little mouse. The perfect smart Germany, sitting on the ground in a puddle of mud without even realizing!"
  A puddle of what- I looked down and he was right- I was in a puddle of mud and I didn't even observe... I got up and looked directly into his eyes.
  "Stop bothering me Russia, I had enough of you. Now please let me talk to Italy."

  Russia stopped smirking and looked seriously at me. Suddenly he went silent and then he started giggling.
  "Pff... What?? You finally got an attitude to talk back??? BHAHAHAHA!!"
  Italy looked at me then at Russia became confused. What was so funny?? I need to defend myself!
  "Ohh give me a break! HAHAHAHA!!"
  And he kept going.... I felt embarrassed because I noticed some looks were only on us, and I don't like it when people stare at me...
  "I know you want to do it.."
   "Huh?? Who said that??" I asked.
   "OMG NOW HE'S TALKING WITH GHOSTS!"
   No one said that?? But I was sure someone told me something...
  "Come on, punch him". The deep voice made it's appearance in my head again. "Don't you remember your little nightmare? It's me, and now it's time to accept the pact."
  I started thinking... "No, I won't, I won't punch him.." I answered in my mind as I looked to everyone staring at me and Russia laughing.
  "Punch him, Punch him, Punch him!"
  "No! I won't!" My vision started to be blurring as I was answering to the voice. "DO IT!!"
  After hearing it's exclamation, I prepared my hand and punched Russia hard in the face without hesitating.

Everyone gasped in shock, as they looked at us. I saw Italy's disturbed face, wondering why did I do that.
  "Gh-- you jerk!! Why did you punch me!!"
  I instantly regreted it and looked around. Seeing how everyone was staring only at me, and Russia's bleeding nose. I realised what I just did. "Good job, now, your new life started" I heard the voice again.. I suddenly felt something going into my eyes.
  "Germany! Why did you punch him please calm down..." Italy tried to approach me.
  But I pushed him away and walked away fastly.

  "You're going to enjoy it, I promise" the voice wouldn't stop talking.
  "Stop talking! I'm having a bad headache!"
  "I will solve that too, don't worry. But since you're a bit, powerless physically and psychichologically... These days would be hard for you"
  "What do you mean?..."
  "You will see, this is only the beginning"