The fake truth

Germany's POV:

I woke up, as the light of the sun disturbed my sleep enough to not make me able to rest another minute. I opened my eyes and stretched at the edge of my bed, then took a look outside the window. There was nothing interesting, as always. This morning I need to plan something new, and I know exactly what to do. I got up and walked to the bathroom to change and fix my hair, I'll eat later. Then I went back to my room and sat down at the desk, and got out a bunch of papers where I sketched and wrote my plans. I kept working at it, but suddenly the door opened. I immediately hid back my papers then rushed to see who it was angrily.
"Good morning Ger! I knew you weren't asleep, you didn't answer my calls tho" the man standing on my door said. It was France. How did he get in?!
"Um... Hi morning, how did you get in? I'm pretty sure I locked the door. I said trying to hold back my confusion and anger.
"Don't be silly, you said I can have Italy's key you gave him in case you need something" he smiled

Oh... Yeah, I forgot that I gave Italy my second key, but why did I agree to give it to France? Nevermind. I need to gain all his trust anyways. I know it won't be easy, he's hard to trick, but I will.
"Didn't he say anything?"
"Um well... He seemed disturbed and.." Then he hesitsted and stopped talking.
"What did you wanted to say?" I asked without patience
"It doesn't matter, but I came to..." He stopped as he stared at my chest. "What's that on your chest, are you bleeding?!"

What the hell? Is he insane what was he talking about. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my chest, and I looked down at it..... He was right! I had a big bleeding scratch there. I didn't even see it! I swear it wasn't there before, but now I remember. Sometimes I have wounds when I wake up because of the night training. Gosh what I'm I going to do now.
"Uh well it's nothing special I just um... I...I slipped in the bathroom and fell to.. The edge of the sink and yeah it is pretty sharp ya know-'' I tried to save myself.
He looked confused at me. I clearly understood why. He didn't seem to believe that.
"Yeah well- you should be more careful, don't worry I'll help you, where do you keep the medicine?"
"I don't need your help. I mean.. Uh in the bathroom yeah..." Then I gave him a puppy look. He went rushing to the bathroom and I sat down on the sofa. Ugh I hate that I have to always act like the helpless little meow meow around him. Why did Prussia force me to do this? I can do it on my own without being a useless puppy around him.

After he healed my scratch, I noticed I started feeling some bruises pain, but I didn't tell him about those. If he'd know about them, he'd start questioning and wouldn't leave me alone till I find something believable enough for him.
"So, why did you come here" I asked with no shame.
"Ah come on, I just came to see you! You always seem upset since that day, is it because of my brother?"
"Uh.. No no of course not, I guess." I don't even know what to tell him.
"Mhm, sure. What happened to you two? You were best friends and always there for eachother"
Who does he think he is to start asking me now every detail, is he trying to be Sherlock now or what? Anyways, I tried to act as sad as I could.
"Well... He replaced me with that.. That idio- I mean with Greece, and when I tried to confront him, you saw what happened."
Again, he didn't seem to trust what I said.
"Hm, I see. I went to talk to Italy about that."
Oh no, he's going to believe Italy for sure. If he'll find out I lied I'm going to loose his trust!
"And he told me otherwise, that you were the agresor. But, he seemed panicked when he told me this, and when I asked Greece about what happened too, he didn't say anything, he just looked at Italy, and I guess that's very suspicious since they spend so much time together these days.... So this time I believe what you said."
Oh well? Amazing, that idiot made my job easier! He was too afraid to speak. Another victory for me.
"Yeah... I never expected him to do this to me..." I looked at him, and his face showed a complicated expression. For sure he wanted to trust Italy more, it's normal, but this time I won.
"Look at you, you're so skinny, did you eat this morning? Come on let's eat something!" He quickly changed the subject. 'Mmmhmmm yOu'rE sO skiNnY' I mumbled in my mind.
"No I didn't eat, that's a good idea actually" I tried to smile.

We ate breakfast together, then I accompanied him on his way back home. He's such a figure. Before we could arrive we saw Italy and Greece hanging out. Yuck. France went to salute them, but I stayed behind without even looking at them. I hated disliking Italy so much, but something really pushed me into having this attitude, I know what it was, but now I can't turn back.