Chapter 6: Hero Faction Mayhem & Kokabiel

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

"Dragons or emphasis/anger"

{Ddraig}: Talking Aloud

{Ddraig}: Talking with Issei or Thinking

[Albion]: Talking Aloud

[Albion]: Talking with Vali or Thinking

(A/N: Author note)

||Flashback/ Time skip||

___________________________________________________________

As midnight reached teams of two patrolled around the area; Lavinia and Irina, Xenovia and Tobio, Ingvild and Griselda and Issei went alone. The alarms were laid and everything was ready now they have to wait. It was late into the night and the clock struck midnight. 

An alarm was set off on the north wing of the that is where Tobio was patrolling! Issei and others made there way there seeing Tobio already fighting with a scythe and Canis Lykon taking out Hero Faction members Xenovia was wielding Durandal doing quite a bit of damage seems she lacks control. 

Lavinia was casting magic spells and a three meter tall doll running around to bringing in winter and Irina was with her two wings and using light spears. 

Griselda has six wings on her back killing faction members with light weapons and Ingvild was using water based attacks to trap the intruders with impressive control at that. 

Issei joined in with his fists knocking them out for interrogation. He notices Cao Cao, Leonard and George standing there. 

Cao Cao launches at Issei with his spear which Issei deflects by using his palm and changing the course of the attack. From behind Leonard's creations from his sacred gear attack him from behind. 

'Annihilation Maker one of the original four high-tier Longinus' capable of destroying the world, capable of creating anti-monsters this one is specific for dragons, FUCK!' Issei thoughts were cut off when he was thrown outside the walls of the Vatican. 

A thick pink fog surrounded the area with anti monsters led by Cao Cao came from Issei's left. They wanted to take him out. 

'Dimension Lost another High-tier Longinus, how did Cao Cao get these people? Need to clear the fog. Hmm. . .' Issei got up and an turned to face Cao Cao and the army of anti-monsters made to fight him. In the enemy environment and the odds against you not to mention the opponent has the True Longinus well Issei grinned analyzing his situation. 

{He is going to use that right?}

'Yup. . .'

Ophis's deadpanned voice and Ddraig's foreboding meant one of two things; the enemy had no clue what Issei can do or Issei was going to something stupid. Issei placed his palms together and interlocked his right hand only. Giving his legs a three feet distance and bending his knees slightly. 

"Before creation comes destruction, before light comes darkness. Extinction Technique: Ruin of Extinction" Issei's voice was calm and serious.

 Closing his left hand like he was holding a bottle he brought it close to his mouth and out stretching arm completely with his pinky and ring finger closed and middle finger, index finger and thump in a position of holding something with the tip of his fingers. Purple lightning surrounded Issei.

 Purple lightning surrounded Issei