| 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 ⇀ Mikey

mikey x fem readerrequested by: mikoia    ♡manga spoilers !

mikey x fem reader
requested by: mikoia
manga spoilers !

 mikey x fem readerrequested by: mikoia    ♡manga spoilers !

third-person pov

people sometimes asked you, who's the person you would sacrifice everything for them to be happy ? . of course you would say yourself right ? . but to be honest , if that were the case for you, then you would've found no meaning in life. the most valuable person in the world to you must be mikey .

you've grown to have feelings for him ever since he took you in . toman was where you found a home and meaning , your mom disappeared and dad went on a business trip to the Philippines . So toman was the only place that you could go to .

a few days ago, it was "bloody Halloween" after that, mikey wasn't in the most "cheerful" or happy mood . and now here he is , at your doorstep, with pleading eyes and a snuffled nose .

"mikey kun ? what's wrong? " you ask holding onto the sides of your door, without saying anything he pushes himself into your chest , hugging you tightly as he sobs .

feeling tears trickle down your clothes, you hold him tight and don't dare say a word . there was no need for you to talk . mikey's tears said it all . he was broken, so he came to you .

.         ☽ ✧    ❁.  ☽   ♡    ♧   𑁍

feeling more of Mikey's tears, y/n scrunched up her nose and slowly hugged him back . the cars went by, the house lights started turning off, the oven was on , tears started staining y/n's clothes and Mikey was broken. but, the only thing y/n could focus on, was the young boy in her embrace .

Mikey moves his head a little, letting space for his tears to fall on the ground and leaned on y/n's shoulder smiling . he carefully moved her hair away from her face, so she could see his tears more clearly.

with a sad smile, he rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her . the smile turned into a frown again , as he closed his eyes .