| 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ⇀ Mitsuya

Mitsuya x !time traveler! fem reader(made this in the middle of maths)pray for me

(made this in the middle of maths)
pray for me

Mitsuya x !time traveler! fem reader(made this in the middle of maths)pray for me

You absolutely loved the homec club, it was something you adored fully. You spent a lot of time knitting and helping other students get more involved. You were vice captain which made you more happier. But most of all, you got to be close to your childhood friend, Mitsuya Takashi. 

But lately, it seems you've been fairly distant from him. Ever since you moved back- you've tried to make some time for some bonding with him. But he's been too busy with Toman that you couldn't do anything.

Sure you see him when you say "hi" to each other in class, or had little conversations with him while knitting together. But every one of those interactions meant very little to you, if there was no difference in your relationship together.

Years later

One time, you brought yourself to your mirror and flashed a light at it to ask, "why were you so worked up about him?" . As if expecting an answer nothing came out. So then you slouched back to your desk to consider feelings for him. Before another thought could cross your mind, your doorbell rang. It was Mitsuya who was covered in a scarf and drowning in heavy clothing. His cheeks flushed red from the cold and his skin was paler than usual. Even so he kept that tranquil look on his face and brought up a light smile as he greeted, "Merry Christmas y/n " and handed a cold- put carefully wrapped gift box that looked tightened.

You blacked out for a cold second, how could you forget? It was Christmas today, no one could forget Christmas, however- you felt so lonely and busy now a days that maybe it had just slipped your mind. Without any second thought of the future you brought him inside and smiled. "Come in" Mitsuya's frigid feet step inside the warm and welcoming household. "It smells nice in here" he compliments.

Cutting to the chase you turned to him and asked, "shouldn't you be spending Christmas with your family?" You tilt your head. "How could I do that if I know my childhood friend is lonely on a Christmas night?" He shakes his head. Giggling a little he eyes the present. "You should open it" he says.

Nodding your head, you open the present to reveal a red scarf, with little charms attached to it. A small "wow" escaped your lips as you fumage you fingers through it to find a scarf which had the initials of his name and yours. "You seem so busy now, I don't want you to forget me when I leave" he smiles jokingly- but to you he looked as if he tried stifling a cry. Without commenting you started "thank you so much mitsuya!" You we're overjoyed and hugged him for a long while.

"I love it! I'm so sorry, I didn't get you anything" "that's alright y/n" "I'm just as happy with you being here" It was warm, you felt it. The tenderness of his heart finally touched you, and on that night you concluded you did love him. With all your heart.

Before another word could utter from your mouth. Mitsuya's eyes widen spotting a figure though your window. It was a female with a shotgun carefully rested in between her fingers, recognising her, her fingers move and a bullet flung through the window and mitsuya harshly shoved you away, getting shot in the process he screams in agony as you watched the girls eyes stare at you with true fear.

Mitsuya falls to the ground carrying droplets of blood with him, You finally glance at him and see a red circle penetrate through his clothes and flesh, he lies on the ground with weak open eyes- "Mitsuya,I can still bring you to the hospital" you start and try carry him- "y/n stop" he says, "why?"  "I told that girl to kill me" he admits. "Why?" You ask again, Without answering, he says "It's really warm" he smiles, You frown and feel tears run down your cheeks, Suddenly, another gun shot fires hitting his left leg- he hisses and groans and finally says "now it's cold" You carry him and feel warm liquid drop on your clothes.

As you carried him cries and screams came too, feeling his body run colder by the second- you finally say  "I'm so sorry mitsuya, I love you", "don't forget me, okay?" He says and suddenly grabs hold of your hands. Everything felt dark. Everything was dizzy- the last thing you saw of him, was his pleading face that told you "please save me"

There it was again. For the first time. You saw your life flash before your eyes. As you woke up. In a bed you didn't recognise. But somehow felt familiar. A sent that you thought you'd never smell again. A sound you missed so much, your mom waking you up, the old club uniform you swear you threw away, your old bags and accessories that couldn't possibly fit you anymore. Looking at the clock it says 2002 **//**//**

You were in middle school again. 12 years back in time.

 12 years back in time