| 𝔩𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 ⇀ Baji K.

requested by: nekotobaka Baji Keisuke x GN! reader︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Baji Keisuke x GN! reader
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

╭┈↷▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀UNEDITED ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─── READER DIES ꒷꒦been a while since I've written angst like this, hope this matches your liking !!

╭┈↷
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNEDITED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
─── READER DIES ꒷꒦
been a while since I've written angst like this, hope this matches your liking !!

✎ᝰ┆

"You're telling me.. they've been sick and you didn't warn me until now!?" Baji shouts at chifuyu, "Im sorry Baji, They told me not to tell you until -"AND DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I AM ABOUT THEM??" Baji raised his voice at Chifuyu, making him lower his head down in guilt. Understanding well that this was anticipated, Chifuyu raises his head again and opens his mouth, "How bad is it." Baji interrupts, "well, they've only been in the hospital for a day or two, but not so good" Chifuyu confesses, being careful with his words.

Baji still stunned, grabs chifuyu and rushes to the hospital. He starts his motorcycle, gripping the holders, His thoughts creep up on him and frighten him, he drastically uses the most unstable shortcuts anyone could ever imagine, The rain soaks baji's and Chifuyu's clothes, "Baji, please slow down" he shouts, sadly Baji doesn't hear him. They both arrive at the hospital, lights reflecting off their soaked uniforms, His adrenaline started kicking in, and he barged into the hospital with a worrying Chifuyu.

Before, the hospital was tranquil. Before a raging black-haired male stormed in with a worried blondie. The tall man had an intense attitude as he urged the receptionist to look for a person who goes by, "y/n l/n"

"Sorry, Sir or ma'am, what are your names?" a glint of light twinkles on her lenses, as she checks for a list of names, "Baji Keisuke" "And Chifuyu Matsuno" The sides of her lips curl, without anyone noticing. "Yes, and you're here to  visit L/n, Y/n correct?"
"Yes, please" Baji immediately answered. The Lady looks up at the both of them and puts on a mask. "Alright, Chifuyu Sir, if you would kindly lead Mr. Baji to L/n please" Chifuyu nods and looks at Baji, "Let's go Keisuke" he smiles worryingly. Baji's body stiffens, as he made his way through fresh clean hospital air. It scared him.