| 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ⇀ Kazutora

kazutora x (fem) readerrequested by: starsyoosung

requested by: starsyoosung

gripping on the frigid bars, a hefty sigh escaped your lips, the uniform looked disastrous on you

gripping on the frigid bars, a hefty sigh escaped your lips, the uniform looked disastrous on you. wardens were called out to let the prisoners free for a break. one happened to stop by at your cell.

"We seem to have a little lady here," he says, leaning on the bars. you growled and attempted to bite his arm, banging your head on the bars while doing so. "Woah- shi, we got a feisty one, aight let her out" he announces and unlocks the gates immediately holding your writs to stop most movement.

struggling with his grip- he lets you go tripping you on the floor- you sprint forward to the courtyard. the prisoners let out an uproarious chuckle as you scurried away.

"We got ourselves a fine little lady here" kazutora snickers, leaning on the grey fences, everything was even more depressing than you had visualized. "men" you finally spoke as you eyed kazutora up and down, he leans down to your height, "you're new here?" he asks, trying to impress me, huh you thought and looked away. "yeah" you replied.

Kazutora smiles and tugs a portion of your hair behind your ear- you slap his hand away feeling uncomfortable, "haha, they should honestly cut hair in this place- cant see your stunning face" he reflects.

"off me" you harshly spat, kazutora chuckles in response and leaves you be. "watch what you say, darling" he finally says, "you're stuck with me" he adds.

a shiver made its way up to your spine as your ass sat down on the cold cell floors, the sun finally sets the dimness slowly fading into the dark on your cell. Your eyelids suddenly start to gain more weight- and you fall asleep.

"not really into it" Kazutora yawned as the other prisoners attempted to persuade him into an escape plan. "look Kazu-"and your dumbass thinks we can get out of here..?" he laughs. "yes" he confidently says.

Kazutora laughs again and opens one eye to see if the man was being serious, "you're kidding me right?" he grins. "y/n l/n" the man mentions, Kazutora quickly frowns and raises a brow. "yeah" he asks, "she planned the escape" The man says.