| 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 ⇀ keisuke baji

baji Keisuke x fem readerfluff-crack, short

fluff-crack, short.
(Halloween special)

"No" baji coldly refused as you held him a bunny outfit, "whyyy" you moan again, "I said no" he huffs and tries to escape your grip

"No" baji coldly refused as you held him a bunny outfit, "whyyy" you moan again, "I said no" he huffs and tries to escape your grip. "please baji" you groan again shoving the bunny outfit in his face--- why were you doing this you may ask? no, you weren't kinky. It's Halloween in a few days and you wished that baji would corporate with you and dress up.

in a bunny outfit- look it was the only thing you could find and at this point you were desperate. "I'm not going to wear that!" he hissed and removes his grip from his storming out the classroom.

you peek your head through the classroom doors, "well that was weird" you sigh and look at the costume again. "maybe i should go look for something else" suddenly a voice chimes in, "or make something else!" mitsuya suggests startling you a little. "make something? mitsuya i don't even know how to stitch and your fangirls are crazy" you reason.

"c'mon, i've got some time on my hands, let's go make a costume for baji-san" he smiles and opens his club room door as an invite. Your mouth slightly opens as if the gates on heaven opened upon you. "Yes!" you nod and enter the club room, placing the bunny outfit outside. "what should we make then?" Mitsuya's muffled voice mumble behind the club doors, "maybe-"ah! A vampire, baji-san will suit that perfectly!" "Too bland" you say back.

Baji softly places his frigid hands on the club room doors, and glances and the bunny costume lying in front of it. "What's gotten into me" he finally says and takes their bunny costume for an unknown reason.

"okay so, it's like this" mitsuya carefully guides your hand in the correct position. "ohhh thank you" you smile a hint of pink flushing on your cheeks, "no problem, now" mitsuya averts his eyes away from you as if embarrassmed. You catch him and smile, "you're so cute mitsuya kun!" Mitsuya stops and laughs with you, "not sure I'm as cute as you y/n!" He teases.

Baji suddenly kicks a chair from outside startling everyone around them as he sprints outside the school, for some unknown reason- he's been acting like this a lot lately. Was Halloween just not doing it for him? Honestly, you wish you knew.