Flirting

Kook pov:

   It was next day after all the things happened . I am gonna show him all my love and make him fall for me ..again .how idiot of me to do exactly opposite things to the person I love aish.

    I woke up fast today and gone to jimin hyung room seeing him still sleeping . He is soo beautiful soo cute . Now I took a great look at him he has the beautiful eyes and cute nose plump lips so sinfully beautiful and soft and his jaw line all the workout and diet made his jaw became sharp like knife  sinful . I gulped my thoughts away and gone near his ears and whispered

      " Wake up hyung it's late ~" I said sweetly.

    He just groaned and turned away I slowly made my way over him and again whispered " doesn't my jiminie hyung take care of his baby~~i can't eat without you~"  I said more more sweetly and he opened his eyes only to meet mines he looked shocked but shrugged away.

    " Get off me first and second why are you in my room " he said cold tone ahh. ..it's not gonna be easy.

     " I will wait for you here fresh up and come jiminie hyung we will go and eat "  I said

     " I said get off me and go out of this room" he said " no~~i want to be with you always and spend time " I said .

    " Get off me before I do Jeon " he said voice deep god . His morning voice is soo deep that send me shivers down spine.I still was above him.  He suddenly flipped us and pinned me down on bed . He is little shorter than me but how he has this much strength . The dancers muscle bruh! ..wow.

     " This is the last time you are gonna do this got it don't come near me again " he said still caging me between his hold in bed . I looked into his eyes and then his lips totally ignoring his words . I kept on staring at them and licked my lips it seems like he noticed it and he got off me .

     " Just go and eat before I tell or do something " he said maybe I will leave him for now .and I got out .

  Later we were waiting for jimin hyung to join us . And I didn't took a seat in chair till now just passing time waiting for him. And there came the park jimin looking as handsome in just a shorts and white shirt. God he is so sinful.

He sees me and ignored me and sat in empty chair I immediately sat in chair next to him

He sees me and ignored me and sat in empty chair I immediately sat in chair next to him . He looked at me and about to speak something maybe ask to change seats with members but I cut him off .

   " Don't hyung I won't bite you just sit here if that's what you are afraid of " I said . He glared at me.

   " Ah I am doing that cause I wouldn't eat you don't get things always wrong Jeon " he said slightly seductively or which I heard but I blushed and looked away.

    We were gonna eat and I immediately took jimin hyung cup from him and filled it for him like he always did for me . All members looked at me shocked for second but shrugged it away but no..boy tae hyung and his naughty mouth wouldn't be quiet